The Esoteric Kabbalist roots of Watchtower Theology

by Informant 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Informant
    Informant

"For Jews, the belief that God can be human is the ultimate heresy." ? Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, on Christianity Judaism has its roots in Ancient Babylon The "holy" book of Judaism is called the "Babylonian Talmud Bavli" It is the supreme book in Judaism and is based on the writings of the Quabbalist rabbis and pharisees. The other revered book is called the Quaballah (Cabala, Kaballah) and is the Esoteric Mystical faction of Talmudic Judaism. The quote above is clear demonstration of Judaism hate for Jesus Christ. They do not believe God can become a man. If the Talmudic zionists sought to discredit and weaken Christianity, than there best and most clever way, would be to infiltrate christianity from within and create fringe cults that seem christian but are twisted just enough to deny the main precepts of mainstream christianity. What am I really saying here? CT Russell was a lackey for the Talmudic Pharisees and created the Jehovahs Witness cult at their discretion so as to weaken mainstream christianity and discredit it. Sound far fetched? Ask yourself, why is the number one heresy in Talmudic Judaism, also the number one heresy in Jehovahs Witness? Jehovahs Witness are obesessed with denying Jesus is God, obsessed with discrediting the trinity. Is this just a coincidence? Not for one minute. Zionism is Judaism, and Charles Taze Russell was a self admitted zionist. Unconfirmed sources say that the Russell family was jewish. Jewish = Roesel changed to the heathen = Russell I know deep down, something is clicking here. Think,think think!

• El blanko
    El blanko

But I'm not a JW now and I still can't see the Bible character of Jesus as almighty God. I see Jesus as an intimate expression by God towards mankind, but clearly in my mind not as 'almighty' God as I read through the scriptures.

You have an interesting theory there, but one that will never be accepted or proven IMO.

• squinks
    squinks

And your point would be?

• Narkissos
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Whenever I see the directive "Ask yourself..." I go into immediate apoplectic shock.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Informant

I don't think those [sarcasm mode on] scheming Zionists [mode off] would have recoursed to starting up a splinter group of a splinter group to overthrow the overwhelming view of Christendom on the nature of Christ. Puhleez, was this post only flame bait? Or were you just bored?

Assuming you're just throwing ideas out there (heck I wasn't called in to work today and I'm bored), mull this over..... Wouldn't having hard archeological evidence supporting their view be a more influential approach?
    There's historical proof that in the first century there was a spectrum of beliefs on the divine/human nature of JC ( An understandable, well referenced work to read is called "Lost Christianities" ). The Ebionites, for example, thought Jesus was only a man albeit the Messiah. What was to become the orthodox group managed to win in the war of ideas ergo JC is God.

[Conspiracy mode on] Why not get this info out along with all the contradictions and myths surrounding JC to weaken peoples faith...then as a clincher secretly have some skeleton of a first century man altered to appear crucified and plant info about the tomb to make it appear to be THE JC? [Conspiracy mode off]

Seriously though, I don't know how much you know about JWs so a good book to read on their background is Apocalypse Delayed.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... too funny... as if a person or group could just suddenly decide to create a religion. Religions emerge from social movements over time.

The "Jehover?s Witnesses" started out as a book publishing corporation that evolved into a religion. "Religion is a snare and a racket" was their banner call... THEY were not a religion. Then one day their accountants pointed out the tax benefits of being officially recognized as a religion.

If you look at older publications they referred to themselves as "Jehover's witnesses" (lower-case w). When they became a religion they started referring to themselves as "Jehover's Witnesses" (upper-case W) changing the name from a common noun to a proper noun.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Roesel is not Jewish (Hebrew). And the rest of your post is just as obviously flawed and racist.

Pish! Posh! Open your mind!

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

Actually, the Jehovah's Witnesses were started by members of the Esoteric Order of Dagon, of which Russel was a member. You see, contrary to popular belief, it all started in a little town called Innsmouth...

• Informant
    Informant

well I guess, the Jewish Rothschild funding Russell is just a BIIIIGGGG coincidence than, just like Jewish Wall Street firms like Brown Brothers Harriman, JP Morgan, and Schiff. LOL, hillarious,, you people can mock and joke all you want,, Ive been called KKK, nazi, and a muslim just for expressing how I feel. I am neither of the three accusations. Quabbalist Talmudic Pagan Jewish roots of the tetragrammton YHVH (JEHOVAH) http://www.geocities.com/aliezzahir/Table8.htm and Charles Taza Russell being a self admitted York Rite Knights Templar freemason,, freemasonry being from KAbbalist Judaism ." I am very glad to have this particular opportunity of saying a word about some of the things in which we agree with our Masonic friends, because we are speaking in a building dedicated to Masonry, and we also are Masons. I am a Freemason." Charles Taze Russell. (The Temple of God-Pastor Russell page 120) The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated; "Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?" The well known rabbi, Isaac Wise, was emphatic when he concluded: "Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end." sponsored by the "Grand Lodge of the State of Israel," Rabbi Lau stated that, "The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books of the Jewish people." All you scoffers, shhhhhhhh! there is no conspiracy, now go back to sleep............ Jer 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. You claim that all the jewish/masonic connections to Charles Taze Russell, the Jewish Rothschild, and the Watchtower theology are alll just a big coincidence,,,RIIIGHT and Elvis still lives Please,,, stick your head back in the sand like every other sucker naive twit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit