• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it un-theocratic to be a member of "the Pepsi generation?"

• moshe
    moshe

Mountain Dew works for me.

• moshe
    moshe

Hey, Nathan, I miss your comments ( he's banned)

. It pays to be a little crazy here- they cut certain posters a lot of slack for being a fruitcake.

• ekaiser83
    ekaiser83

Hey everyone,

I know that this is only partially related, but I have information on the Balko's. Joseph Clark Balko is my grandfather, and his sister is my great aunt Bonnie (Bonnie Hess). I came across this thread trying to find some information on our family, and confirmed names and dates with them.

It is so interesting. You guys have more history about our family then we did. Unfortunately, grandpa passed away on May 1st, 2009.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=joseph-clark-balko&pid=127021344#fbLoggedOut

I am not sure how much information he shared with my mother and her sibling around this, but they were aware that there was a connection to Rutherford. Anyway, thank you for sharing all of this information. We are truly blessed to have so much data available thanks to the hard work put in by forum members.

-ekaiser83

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

>>>>>>Hey eKaiser83...A Big WELCOME

Do you know how to start a NEW thread and tell us a little bit about yourself?

This is an old post and not everyone might check it out.

Excuse me for saying, but you ARE a bit of an Important Person here on this board, by reason of association.

Others, besides myself would like to know your Grandpa died, and also to welcome you.

Are you up to posting a New Thread?

Just Lois

• ekaiser83
    ekaiser83

Oh my, lol.

Well, thank you for letting me know! I will post a new thread tomorrow. I would like a chance to ask my mom a few questions.

-ekaiser83

• Satanus
    Satanus

Welcome, ekaiser.

Is it 3 months, already since nathan was banned? Has he repented, yet?

S

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

>>>>>>>>>>eKaister83,

Very sorry to hear of your Grandpa's passing.

Thank you for staying by this thread this afternoon, and posting.

OK. I, for one, along with, I am sure, many others, will be looking forward to reading your new post tomorrow.

Leolaia and Blondie, I think, have posted with research, on this subject's main characters, the most.

I really, really, REALLY, would like to know some of your Grandpa's stories and of what happened to his sister Bonnie.

Am I getting this right. Your Greataunt Bonnie, was named Princess Bonnie, and lived with her brother Joseph, at Rutherford's mansion in San Diego, called Beth Sarim?

Just Lois

• ekaiser83
    ekaiser83

Hello again,

I started to make a new thread, but I was not sure where to put it. I don't think it really goes under "Scandals & Coverups."

As for stories from Grandpa, I am afraid he never mentioned any of this. At least not to me or my mother, or anyone else that I know of. Aunt Bonnie is still well, though we haven't seen her in awhile.

My great aunt Bonnie was not called "Princess Bonnie" by anyone I ever heard. She and my grandfather Joseph did live at Rutherford's mansion in San Diego though. My great Grandmother spoke about living there, and taking care of Rutherford. My mother mentions that they have a pocket watch of Rutherford's which was passed down.

My mom does not remember any stories about Beth Sarim specifically, just that great Grandma used to mention it. I plan to ask her older sister (Josephs oldest daughter, my aunt) next time I see her.

I really do not have anything crazy to pass on here guys, just that you did get the correct Joseph Clark Balko. His birthday was February 16th, 1931. His mom, my great Grandma, was Blanch and her husband was August.

I, obviously, have very serious doubts that they were involved in anything too scandalous. Great Grandma was a pretty proper sort of lady, and Joseph & Bonnie's families both adore her.

-ekaiser83

• moshe
    moshe

Hanging around the Judge would be bad for anyone's mental health - after he died, I am sure everyone starting feeling better, fast. Thank you for sharing.

Satanus, Nathan Natas is still waiting for a full pardon from squire Green-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit