21 Years as an Elder, 5 as an MS, I will never be that guy again.

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Welcome!

SL

• Giordano
    Giordano

Shunning is enforced by coercion...... as a JW is not able to exercise their freedom to not shun a Df person or a DA person.

Coercion

1. is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of intimidation or threats or some other form of pressure.In general, intimidation and threats are against the Law however wide latitude has been granted to religions probably under the assumption that it is not a dangerous act more like an inconvenience.
      The shoe has dropped on the JW leadership who with the guidance of the Society, has made it possible for pedophiles to hunt among the children in the KH and the two witness rule.
    JW's in the same company as Scientology, the Amish, the Mormons, and that extreme orthodox conservative religion which actually holds a mock funeral.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He being a DF Witness, knowing I could have been DF myself for showing up.

I never heard of such vial thing, I think your bullshitting, that you made that decision on your own to punish your son for the embarrassment he caused you in your Hall and the rest of the elders

James Jack , I hope your son kicks you and your brainwashed wife out his life permanently.

The fact that you come here, the biggest and longest running Anti JWS apostate wed site, tells a tale both of

your idiocy and hypocrisy .

• Divergent
    Divergent

Abusive speech, blind accusations, jumping to conclusions, wishing misfortune upon others...

No better than a JW!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just Kidding ..

But was it said in balanced fairness, I do not have much respect for parents who bring their children up in this disgusting cult, where people particularly men are motivated by self assuming power and control over others.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Also I never heard of a JWs being DFed for attending a non- JWS wedding, that in itself reeks of BS.

Particularly more so that the wedding is of your own son.

Therefore my assertion stands !

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Elder deletions are inconsistent all over this world that we live in. I've heard of some families where three out of five kids left the faith under the Elders roof, and they kept the Elder. I've heard that one Elder had a daughter who wore questionable clothing styles, and he got deleted. It depends on the CO and the BOE that could be influenced. The CO has a great deal of power. You are hurting right now, but don't worry. It won't be long before you realize that the title really means nothing. There are probably many on here that has suffered this type of injustice, including myself. After 2 years I felt better and more free. You now have your life back, and you don't have to please anyone. When I lost my position as Elder, My wife and I poured ourselves into our jobs. As a result we have good pensions, and we have achieved a good legacy. We also have the respect of the congregation. Don't walk with your head down low. You served for 21 years. Congratulations. You are still better than a 15 year Elder.
  • James Jack
    James Jack

Finklestien

you should know it really depends on the Elder Body about recourse to take when a Baptised pub, family or not should be punished for having dealings with a DA or DF person, just ask Ray Franz!

Our BOE DF a mother for having too much contact with her DF son.

Choose your words carefully and have all your ducks in a row!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Where and when did you ever hear or see a JWS DFed for attending another DFed JWS wedding ?

Particularly when they are family ?

Like their own son ???

..... and be honest !

• Giordano
    Giordano

Recently my nephew on my wifes side (DF 30 years ago) wanted to attend his son's wedding who he had raised. His son lived with his grandparents for the last five years and since they are both JW's and he fell in love with a sister he converted.

My nephew decided to attend, the service was held in a park then the group went to a rental building to eat. His Dad sat at a table with other non JW family members.

An Elder came up to him and told him he had to leave as they couldn't eat with him. He got up and left. His mother or Father or Son did not protest this.

The JW policy of DF is an affront to any thinking person. And that's the bigger problem............ JW's have been taught not to think....to survive they have to develop a herd mentality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit