21 Years as an Elder, 5 as an MS, I will never be that guy again.

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    FayeDunaway have you ever lived in Vancouver Canada ?

and I'm not surprised that that fellow got in trouble for doing what he did !
    The Borg's power structure is relentlessly ridged and narrow minded..
  • yodastar
    yodastar

Its a disgrace what the DF'D program does to family all to supposedly keep the borg clean and encourage them to come back! Both my uncle and brother are df'd. at my Granddad's funeral an elder said to my uncle that it was inappropriate that he was there!! He told him to f off, crawl back into the hole he slime-d out of and he would bury his Dad regardless. Disgraceful. I've been trying to organise my family to get together to celebrate my Mum's life before she gets any sicker but no. The dubs still in it could not put the crap about having a df'd member of the family present so I gave up. It really is shameful and hurtful. I was clever really just sliding out so I can see and talk to my family members but it is a hollow victory when my family is so torn apart.

If the borg actually spent more time looking after its own members wellbeing instead of trying to convert all the time they may have a better unit

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Shoot, nope never Vancouver. Been there twice but never stayed long.

Speaking of all these torn families, Has anyone noticed what the special talk after the memorial is entitled? Quite ironic.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is mostly concerned about sustaining its own family members (brothers and sisters) and making sure they are subservient and obedient to their directions. Its where lying corrupt men can build power and control around themselves and that is where their real love and concern is unfortunately placed.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    FayeDunaway:
    Speaking of all these torn families, Has anyone noticed what the special talk after the memorial is entitled? Quite ironic.

Yes, I did. It isn't just ironic - it is insanity.

"A Promise of Perfect Family Happiness"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

A promise of Perfect Family Happiness. Isn't it interesting that ALL of our happiness is promised for the future. No wonder some of the "old timers" are pissed. Promises....Promises but no delivery. Now they are old, broke and resentful.

We don't want to end up like that!

• life is to short
    life is to short

Just saw your post and wanted to add my welcome.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit