Is the Watchtower "Be Happy@Bethel" music video a United Nations promotion?

by OUTLAW 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Music Video "Be Happy@ Bethel" was a Huge Undertaking..

It would have required Co-operation from "EVERY" WBT$ Department..

Starting at the Very Top,with the WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes..

COULD THIS BE THE REASON THE WBT$ "BE HAPPY@BETHEL" MUSIC VIDEO WAS MADE?..

Pharrell Partners With UN for 'International Day of Happiness'

Pharrell Williams

Still riding the success of his global hit "Happy," is partnering with the United Nations Foundation to celebrate International Day of Happiness on March 20th. Established in 2012 by the United Nations General Assembly, the day acknowledges that "the pursuit of happiness is a fundamental human goal" and recognizes "the need for a more inclusive, equitable and balanced approach to economic growth that promotes sustainable development, poverty eradication, happiness and the well-being of all peoples," according to the resolution.

Pharrell Williams Gets 'Happy' on 'Despicable Me 2' Soundtrack - Song Premiere

Beginning on Monday, March 10th, fans are encouraged to post YouTube videos of themselves "demonstrating their happiness" to Pharrell's track with the hashtag #HAPPYDAY and submitting it to Pharrell's new site 24 Hours of Happiness. On March 20th, the producer will spotlight the best submissions at noon in each time zone.

Is the WBT$ "Be Happy@ Bethel" Music Video "DESTINED" for the Pharrell Williams/United Nations Promotion?!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

@OUTLAW:

Is the WBT$ "Be Happy@ Bethel" Music Video "DESTINED" for the Pharrell Williams/United Nations Promotion?!

Only "Joe Bethelite" would know. 

• baltar447
    baltar447
    I think you mean the infamous Johnny the bethelite lol
  • cofty
    cofty

Why would they do that?

They cancelled their affiliation to the UN when they were exposed by the Guardian years ago.

• OUTLAW
  • Village Idiot
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

#1) They only quit associating with the UN because they got caught.

#2) They are still involved with the OSCE.

#3) They will do ANYTHING to gain access to real estate in other lands. 

#4) How many dubs really know or even care about the UN? 

The WTBTS is perfectly capable of making a video that can be presented to the outside world, one that makes them look normal. Any "worldly" organization that sees this video will probably think it's fun! They don't know the WTBTS history, why would they?? 

Good catch! It's a useful piece of propaganda! I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Pharrel has JW relatives. If I was the GB, I would milk that for all it was worth! It's all about momentum right now. They have got to power through these lawsuits and get the HQ finished.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

http://niketalk.com/t/299460/pics-pharrell-floating-studio-yacht-dude-is-balling/180

This site says Pharell is a JW! 😂 This needs to be researched further.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I can't find anything...yet. According to a GQ interview, he is an XIAN on paper, but a Universalist. 

It would be incredible if there was a JW connection.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

#1) They only quit associating with the UN because they got caught.

#2) They are still involved with the OSCE.

#3) They will do ANYTHING to gain access to real estate in other lands. 

#4) How many dubs really know or even care about the UN? 

The WTBTS is perfectly capable of making a video that can be presented to the outside world, one that makes them look normal. Any "worldly" organization that sees this video will probably think it's fun! They don't know the WTBTS history, why would they?? .....Data Dog

The WBT$ "Be Happy@Bethel" Music Video..

Would be the Perfect Opportunity  for the WBT$ to Cash In on all  the Free Publicity..

Generated by Pharrell Williams,the United Nations and a Huge Hit Song..

Lets Face It....

The WBT$ did a Damn Good Job.....The WBT$ Music Video is Good Enough to Win the Contest..

This could "Go Over in a Big Way",in Re-Branding the WBT$ to JW.ORG..

Not Only Are Jehovah`s Witnesses..

Normal and Fun Loving..

WE`RE COOL!!..

http://36.media.tumblr.com/7be7b9f27e84529b17e2057406e9bb15/tumblr_nhpy0no2bo1tln8qzo2_r1_500.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit