Field Service Book Bag

by Pinned Blouse 28 Replies latest jw friends

• onintwo
    onintwo

Mine's under about a thousand tons of earth in the local landfill. Along with every Bible, book, magazine, territory form, etc.

Dust to dust, ashes to ashes. Good riddance!

Onintwo

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Perhaps because it cost me a small fortune at the time - hand made by a leather craftsman

From Sotiropoulos in South Australia?

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I am not really sure but we must of thrown them away probably during one of the times we moved. The one I had though was made in mexico and had places for the tracts on the front and a special pocket for the magizines and had the watchtower logo right on it. My pioneer grandmother had bought all of us one back in the day.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

ozzie,

I am not aware of the person you mention - I cannot recall the person who made mine, but he had a store on the North Coast and made saddlery items and other specialty pieces during the '70's - it will be a shame to toss it. But, then again, maybe not, as I cannot think of any other purpose for it. It just looks so jdoubleu-ish.

cheeses.

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

I still have all of my literature, packed in a dusty closet. I might toss it one day but don't think I could burn it. Wonder if that mean I still have issues.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I still have the few I used at different times, simply because I tend to keep stuff lying around - its part of the clutter. I don't really see using it for other things though, I mean if I ever needed something for business I would rather use a normal briefcase - those bookbags are the tackiest pieces of crap...

• alamb
    alamb

I got a really nice buck-skin one with a shoulder strap about 6 months before leaving. I now use it for legal documents for court. Ironic.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Yup ... landfill by now! It's been five years!

ESTEE

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Still got it. Price: $174.00; engraved. Cost too much to throw away. Contains memories and warped personal attachment. Attic bound.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit