Charles Taze Russell Pyramid

by enigma1863 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

So I live pretty close to the JW pyramid in Pittsburgh and I  have thought about going there and attaching a sign of some sort to the pyramid. I was thinking of using a qrcode to link to something. 

Link

• Viviane
    Viviane
    To what end?
  • TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Interesting google shot of it. I would like to see it in person one day. I think a lot would sink in just looking at that thing.

-TE

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'm from the Lehigh Valley area and went to see it a year ago.

I took some good pictures of it and the quite large cemetery and buildings.

You should go there is something to say for literally seeing things in person.

It's very easy to find the cemetery and you can't miss the pyramid, you'll see it as soon as you turn in . 

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    It is pretty visible from the street and next to a Masonic lodge. JWs tend to visit it when touring Pittsburgh.
  • pbrow
    pbrow

Its is on my bucket list..... to piss on! 

pbrow

• blondie
    blondie
    BTW, that is not a JW pyramid.  There were no jws until 1931 when Rutherford changed the name Bible Students to Jehovah's Witnesses to put distance between the ones that broke off (70,000 by 1925, drop in partaker count).
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing I like about Russell's Pyramid monument is it shows the ignorant and somewhat amateur bible theology the WTS had been involved in from its original beginnings. 

By the way there are still a few IBSA members who still believe some of what Russell preached concerned dispensational eras derived from measuring the great pyramid of Giza.  

• pixel
    pixel
    I visited once. We found it easily.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    It is easy to find, I have been there several times.  The pyramid confirms the fact that none of Russell's teachings survived into the new JW.Org.  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit