Puyallup, Washington Assembly Hall Pics....

by jimbob 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbob
    jimbob

I know that our very own seattleniceguy posted pics of the remodeled assembly hall in Puyallup....but we just got an email from a dub from our old congregation that still has us on their distribution list. They sent us this link to all of the pictures of the remodel. When you click on the link, it will ask for a password. And the password is "Paradise". (Gee, how original) Also make sure you type it with a capital "P". We saw a few people we recognized. It really is amazing how much you can get done with slave labor.....

http://homepage.mac.com/carldavidson/Remodel2003/

• jimbob
    jimbob

If you have trouble with the link working, just cut-and-paste it into your address bar..........

• blondie
    blondie

it wants a password!!!

Blondie

• jimbob
    jimbob

Blondie...didn't you read my entire post???

• blondie
    blondie

no,, sorry.

• jimbob
    jimbob

No problem....you probably just skipped that part......

• Princess
    Princess

OK, that was seriously creepy looking at all those pics. I've been out so long I only recognized three people. Pretty sure there was a pic of Mulan's JW friend's son and grandson. I also spotted an old friend of Mulan and dad's, can't remember his first name, last name Williams. Lisa Melseth's step dad.

Thanks for sharing. You obviously didn't see the warning on every page not to post the pics on a website. For shame. Apostates might see the slaves a'working.

• wasasister
    wasasister

I must admit, it's quite an improvement over the old 80's decor. I think the interior looks beautiful. The worst part of that place (apart from the hypocracy being spouted from the stage) is that it is set in a lovely piece of real estate and there are NO windows. I used to hate that you couldn't tell what the weather was like outside - sunny or snowing, you just never knew until lunch or end of session.

Seeing those shots brought back memories of the quick-builds. My ex and I always served on the first-aid committee. One of the few good memories I took away from the JW experience. No matter what I have learned since then, I did love the quick-builds.

Wasa

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I hear ya, Princess, that really is creepy. I knew a lot of those people. It really hit me as a waste of life, all those people working for something that isn't real. Hope some of them make it out.

SNG

• jimbob
    jimbob

Hi Princess...actually the warning says not to use the pictures on any website....I just gave out the address.......

And the person you were referring to is Pete Williams. He does electrical work.

Happy New Year to you, Steve, and the kids!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit