New Apostasy Trial on YouTube

by Listener 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Listener
    Listener

A guy by the name of Son of Thunder has just uploaded his apostasy trial. It is really impressive and this guy knows his stuff. He is very engaging and a pleasure to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34xtDSX_kRc&feature=em-subs_digest

• jaydee
    jaydee

just gotta love the internet.....thanks.....

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I like that you remained calm. It was also interesting that your questions were often deflected.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Elder: 'we should take the positive side of (sexual abuse of children) rather than being negative about one or two points that make us think this is not Jehovah's organisation'.

Elder: 'you haven't told us anything we don't already know about'

Elder: (never mind that) 'who's using Jehovah's name?'

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    very good you handled yourself impeccably and dropped as many bombs on them as possible!I listened to the whole thing,if you had a £ for every time they mentioned the word "organization" shame you never mentioned their UN membership, almost a carbon copy of any apostasy JC's conducted worldwide, just plain sad boring men enforcing the company policy, I was not guilty of mine but was DA'd in absence a couple of years later.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Cool how did he manage the camera without it being visible?
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    SBF it was in the pen in his top pocket, do keep up 😀
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Once you believe it's gods organization it can do no wrong and your supposed to just go along, don't you know this.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

An important lesson I've learned from Eric is the value of remaining cool, calm and collect (as he displayed) should the day come when I'm brought before a Kangaroo court made up of JW Elders!

Kangaroo court cannot be stressed enough!

• Listener
    Listener
    Son of Thunder delayed the trial by a week so he could get a spy camera.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit