Was Satan Cast Out of Heaven in 1914?

by Kenneson 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Wantingtruth: Good scripture. Thanks

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

N E , read also the link / click on the quote ( in my previous post ) !

==============================

my signature

• *lost*
    *lost*

I bumped this thread for study.

wanting truth - that was excellent, thanks.

jws just can't see ' THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL'....... oh my gosh it is all falling together nicely, and it ties in with bible prophecy. It is so exciting.

I'm reading the book Jehovah Himself has become King - Robert King. chpt 12 p 175 COLLAPSE OF THE WACHTOWER . It's brilliant, it is talking about the very same thing. Surely there can't be too much time left ? Exciting times.

p183 ... lawyers representing the wt have also cut questionable backroom deals with various political agencies besides the UN in order to advance the wt interests in certain countries. Late 1990's - Bulgaria. wt had to agree to sanctions that the jws there would not suffer sanctions for having blood transfusions. Willingness to bargain with the devil.

p184 ...because many of the prophecies have been misapplied, so that it is simply inconceivable in the minds of jws that the organisation could possibly become THE OBJECT OF JEHOVAHS WRATH.

p185 ... they support themselves upon innacurate interpretations of prophecy. Like the ancient Jewish establishment that tried to silence Jehovahs prophets, the wt is also dispossed to scoff at any suggestion that God's judgements might apply to Jehovahs Witnesses instead of Christendom.

While virtually every Bible prophet straightforwardly foretells how spiritual Israel will be brought into judgement with God, the wt has deviously deflected all negative aspects of those prophetic visions to Christendom .... '' The ones having visions'' are those whoe 'see' the correct understanding of the prophetic visioons that Jehovah originally gave to the biblical visionaries, seers, and prophets.

All of jw have preferred to hear ''smotth things'' and ''deceptive things''

p183. Although it mind sound like a trifling matter, Jesus said that the person (or institution) unfaithful in what is least is also unfaithful in the big things too.

p187 .... claim to speak in the name of Jehovah...... EZ 13 ... the prophecy clearly states that the ''stupid prophets'' exist ''in the intimate group of my people'' and that as a result of their misleading influence, Jehovah says, '' they have led my people astray ''.

The prophets against whom jehovah is speaking are the most prominent men in the organisation...... It is the very teachings of the wt that continually tickles the ears of jw.

p189 True Christians, that is, those who really know and trust Jehovah and have faith in Christ, will not panic during the turmoil that ensues. Their faith is stronger than organisational loyalty.

According to Jehovah's declaration, his people are not going to trust him when the test comes. No doubt that will be because jw have been induced to trust in our own strenght and in the wt.

p190 The painful lessoon that all men must soon learn is that Jehovah God is the rightful Sovereign of this earth. The nightmare that is destined to descend upon this world will prove beyond all doubt that humans simply do not have the wisdom to rule themselves.

According to the Apostle Paul a lofty thing among men is a disgusting thing to Jehovah.... so that never again will Jehovahs people foolishly exalt any so-called earthly organisation to the lofty place now occupied by the wt.

end of book quotes.

lost

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Greetings "lost" !

as long as you trust God's word and obey Jesus Christ, the King, you are not "lost" .

Let you try to have a search also starting from here (click on)

===========

my signature

• Scott77
    Scott77

Jv chap.28 p.632:
    Based on the premise that events of the first century might find parallels in related events later, they also concluded that if Jesus’ baptism and anointing in the autumn of 29 C.E. paralleled the beginning of an invisible presence in 1874, then his riding into Jerusalem as King in the spring of 33 C.E. would point to thespring of 1878 as the time when he would assume his power as heavenly King
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Jv chap.28 p.632, Just curious, what Jv stands for?

Scott77

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Scott77 asked: what Jv stands for?

Jv = "Proclaimers" book

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice post Newly Enlightened, the GB is so stuck on the 1914 date they have to make up two Kingdoms to explain away the scriptures that clearly show Jesus kingdom was established before 1914. Wow they will stop at nothing with thier lies...

• mP
    mP

Where does heaven start or end ?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Yes, Satan was cast from heaven in 1914 according to scripture.

But I don't see how a spirit, something without form or shape or body can be cast anywhere.

• mP
    mP

@Rattigan

You goto wonder why Jehovah would take so long to "cast" Satan out of Heaven. How long does one leave a stink in ones house. If you are the almighty then theres nothing to stop you taking care of business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit