Sacred Geometry and the Tetragrammaton - Why YHWH is NOT a Name

by SanFranciscoJim 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mizpah

It was the institution of the church that policed and oppressed the people.

Yes, of course, you're right. Priests, cardinals, etc were the agents. They, in turn, spread dogmas such as hellfire, purgatory, sin, confession, depravity, and others, which are all based on the bible. God, jesus and the angels were supposedly watching the people to see how well they met those catholic standards.

Protestantism gave more freedom for a while, as all new movements do. However, it also has the concept that humankind is basically sinful at the core, deserving of death, and that god, jesus and the angels are watching. Oh yes, persons of faith such as yourself are looked on favorably from on high, but loose faith and revert to sin, and the invisable police force takes note instantly. No need to commit a crime and have it reported, god/jesus/angels are there to see it. Do you disagree?

SS

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Thanks SFJ, interesting stuff:

I recreated this in stages for those of you having trouble visualizing it

start with a circle:

then i drew a triangle inscribed in the circle:

then i drew a pyramid:

then i copied the pyramid and turned it upside down, then inserted it into the other pyramid as follows:

if you view these objects together, from four sides you can see a star of david

voila!

for those of you looking in more information on sacred geometry here are some links that explain more of the mathmatics and theory.

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

http://www.hierogeometry.com/

Doodle-V

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jim:Have you read much on Qabbalah?

It seems there's plenty of antagonism going around, at the moment.
    You can hardly discuss a subject, these days, without someone detracting.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

doodle: You doodle really well!! Too cool!

• closer2fine
  • SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Wow! Doodle-V & Closer2Fine, thanks for the illustrations and the links!

LittleToe,

Have you read much on Qabbalah?

Sorry to say I haven't. I will look into it when I have time, though. Been too busy writing the outline for my next sci-fi novel.

It seems there's plenty of antagonism going around, at the moment.
    You can hardly discuss a subject, these days, without someone detracting.

One of the things I was taught to do as an exJW is to examine both sides of every issue, look at the data both sides present, and consider the sources from where the information/opinions are coming.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

thanks doodle-v.

It's been a while since I visited this site and this thread, but I wanted you to know I appreciated the visual help!

Thanks.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit