No more printing of WT and Awake in my country.. Shit just got real

by cognitivedizzy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Guys

A letter was just read in out KH stating that all printing of WT and Awake is ceased for the coming year and we will just place tracts on FS, countries which were cared by our branch will be cared by other countries...along with this they read the new FS form and stuff about reporting links of videos wtf..lol

I can't tell which country perhaps that will give away a lot, any one with a similar information

• sir82
    sir82

So, magazines not only not printed, but not even available at all your country?!?

Wow - that sounds huge!

The WTS typically rolls out worldwide changes in a few "test markets" first - so this may well be the future of JW-dom worldwide.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I can't tell which country perhaps that will give away a lot, any one with a similar information

No pressure to do anything you aren't comfortable with but seriously, stating your country gives nothing away . .

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Thanks for the info. I'm real nervous about getting busted by the gestapo as well but not even divulging your country seems a lil overboard. Regardless I have heard nothing about this in to US.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    that doesn't make any sense at all. I can see ceasing production of the mags, but not even having them at all? No way.
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Yep not even available. For personal use. No printing at all. Nada.....not sure if publishers will even receive a copy.. It looks like those without tabs have to print it themselves,

It was specifically mentioned due to shortage of funds..and if we manage to raise more next year we will resume printing..lol

• cha ching
    cha ching
    OMG, "if you MANAGE to raise more funds"!!!
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    Wow! folks will have to start buying toilet paper again.
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    I just called up the elder who read the letter , asked him about personal use like the study edition. Nope not even that. Print it if you want it, the cong will help printing copies for those who do not have tabs..brothers have been asked to help including me, .. Felt like telling him to piss off
  • cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    OK then India ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit