Magnum Opus and Goodbye

by Splash 44 Replies latest members private

• Splash
    Splash

Something has happened in the last week which means I won't be able to post again.
    (It doesn't take much guessing)

Thanks to the lively conversations here I've collected thoughts and written a document that I'm sharing before I go.
    It's not something to read from start to finish, but I use it as a reference whenever a verse or topic comes up - a quick search often gives some insight. If you can get someone to read page 1 up to the line, then you might have a chance of sharing some interesting information with them.

I hope there's maybe a little snippet that interests each of you.

The ever changing teachings of the WT

Anyway, It's been great, you've been great, and Simon's doing something that no-one quite knows the impact of.
    Sincere wishes for everyone as we each make our own way.
    Who knows, one day I might be able to come back and tell you how things went with me.

Splash

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I can't understand what could possibly make anyone leave this forum in mysterious circumstances. Nevertheless I wish you all the best.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Splash - all the best for you. I hope your exit from here is nothing sinister.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Splash: Who knows, one day I might be able to come back and tell you how things went with me.

I hope so, it worked for slimboyfat, perhaps it will work for you too.

I've always enjoyed your contributions to this forum.

Be well my friend, be well.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Thank you for all your contributions. You will be missed. I hope your departure is all for the better.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, 138 pages of flip-flops! That's some awesome work, Splash. Thank you:

"We benefit from balanced consideration of the history of Jehovah's organization. Moreover, we do well to examine our history, learn from it, and plan for the future." - The Watchtower, February 15, 2013, p. 12, para, 18

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Splash, I hope things turn for the best possible course in your life. Be well.

Eden

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Sorry to see you go but wow, that document is one way to go out with a bang. I thought it was just going to be a couple of pages, but now I'm going to have to wait until later when I get home to look it over. Nice work!

I hope that whatever circumstances you've come up against turn out well for you. I find it sad to see people have to leave under mysterious circumstances from this place. It just shows the weirdness of the cult and impact it has on people. Best wishes going forward and hopefully we see you again someday in better times.

• Divergent
    Divergent
    that document is one way to go out with a bang.

No, he went out with a splash. A big splash

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Sorry to see you go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit