107 Columbia Heights For Sale

by wifibandit 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • sir82
    sir82

The property was fully renovated in 2007

Makes you wonder if they were planning this move & sale far, far in advance....

Not that they would have told any of the volunteer workers who did the renovations that their efforts were solicited in an attempt to maximize profits for mother.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That should be worth about 400 million in today's market prices in that district.

But children we still need your candy money because we are in need

• pixel
    pixel
    Yeap. Christ's brothers at it on the real state business. Fascinating.
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

You know, all those people enjoying a picnic are going to be "burnt hot dogs."

At least the new owners will have a front row view of all the Manhattan skyscrapers tumbling over at Armageddon.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Or at least a very stern "Dress & Grooming" talk!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was there in February 2007, (even though I was out, long story), and those were the most unhappy construction workers I have ever seen at Bethel. A couple were complaining to the front desk about it, and how long they have been there...and how they had nothing to go back to... It was the most dreary place, understandably.

I believe the 107 had that dorm type arrangement. They were combining the rooms and installing bathrooms and kitchenette areas to make it more saleable. They absolutely knew what was happening.

• bohm
    bohm
    That's very interesting Dagney. It would seem the current changes (big time selloffs, money troubles(?) and the push for TV/internet) has been brewing for about a decade.
  • bohm
    bohm
    What are they roughly going to make at the end of the day for all these selloffs? 1.5 billions? (and not counting downsizing of Bethels and KHs).
  • JHK
    JHK
    No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit