Letter to the GB...Would they see it??

by James Mixon 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If one sent a nice note to the GB, "you guys are a bunch of low life scumbags", would they cover

it in their meeting and respond to my letter?

• cofty
    cofty
    no
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

What if I mailed a letter that was special delivery, must be signed by one of the GB members

because there's a check inside it, $1.00......

• sparky1
    sparky1

If you really wanted to do this, you would need to have some kind of 'apostate' connection inside Bethel. If my memory serves me correctly, you could write a letter to each individual member of the Governing Body (tm) and then have your 'apostate' connection send these letters through the internal Bethel mail system. They would each get their respective letters during the morning 'mail delivery'.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

We need to get to the head of the snake. Sparky1, that's a good idea.

I bet you if I sent them a check for $10.000 they would cash it even after telling

them I'am DF and a apostate. LOL

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    They have the "staff" read all the letters. The GB are the glorious ones, too good to open their mail. Jah's right hand men!
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    What if I mailed a letter that was special delivery, must be signed by one of the GB members
    because there's a check inside it, $1.00......

Not even.

you could write a letter to each individual member of the Governing Body (tm) and then have your 'apostate' connection send these letters through the internal Bethel mail system.

Maybe Rick F. from Six Screens can get you in touch with Johnny the Bethelite. (You could entice him with getting him a new burner phone).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Letter to the GB...Would they see it??

....If They Check the Waste Paper Basket..

............................Possibly..

...................Image result for letter in waste paper basket

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    In other words they will never know they are a bunch of low life scumbags.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    In other words they will never know they are a bunch of low life scumbags.

The renewed effort by the courts to get the sexual abusers list from their grubby little filthy-lucre loving hands will help expose to what level of scumbaggery they've gone. Their evil empire will continue to bleed out cash and sink ever lower in the public eye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit