2015-11-18-BOE--Credits to jwfacts!

by Atlantis 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks to Mr. jwfacts we now have a copy of this letter. I would have posted it on his thread but there was already 2 pages of replies and I didn't think the link would be seen.

Thank you again Mr. facts!

2015-11-18-BOE!
    Click the green download button.
    Petra!
  • Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    Secular qualifications suddenly of interest to them! SMH
  • minimus
    minimus
    Hypocrites
  • hoser
    hoser
    I see that Jehovah forgives you but only if you haven't been reproved or dfd in the last five years.
  • blondie
    blondie
    I hope they don't hire the jw lawyer they sent up to defend a pioneer regarding a trespassing charge, posted by the local police (drug center). What an idiot.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

I must've missed that one Blondie, could you expand or share a link?

Thanks

• steve2
    steve2
    Bizarre. They are to send detailed info to the Australian branch office without speaking to the relevant publishers about it - and it consists of the elders' evaluations of the publishers.
  • fastJehu
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Steve2: Bizarre. They are to send detailed info to the Australian branch office without speaking to the relevant publishers about it - and it consists of the elders' evaluations of the publishers.

Bizarre. And sort of creepy.

The elders are to hold service meetings and discuss these people they have targeted, evaluating them on their loyalty/indoctrination level. And all done without the person being aware that they are the subject of this evaluation. It is almost like a "judicial" meeting is being called. Except this is called a "service" meeting - I guess that is the term that is used for an elder/judicial meeting when the person doesn't know it is happening.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I actually wonder if that is legal. Keeping information on someone with out there knowledge or permission. Mind you I guess the police do it so why not Wt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit