Super Bowl 50 Panthers versus Broncos, Getting ready for the big party

by StoneWall 10 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Any others going to Super Bowl party in a few hours?
    Who's your pick to win the big game?
    Looks like they bringing more celebrities in for half-time show.
    I'm going to be pulling for the Carolina Panthers for two reasons: !) I'm currently living in N.C. 2)Would be nice to have a new team win it this year that's never won.

I'm happy that at least the New England Patriots aren't in this year's Super Bowl. They are a great talented team but have just had my fill of them being in so many over the years.
    Anyhow I just hope this year is a great game and that the half-time show doesn't suck.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

Huge Pats fan here. Very sad my team lost to "Horseface" (Manning), or rather, Denver's D actually. I was hoping one more Superbowl would establish Tom Brady as the greatest QB ever, but that'll have to wait until next year.

Denver has a world class defense and if Peyton can just stay out of the way and throw less than two interceptions Denver has a chance. But I think Cam Newton can run around the blitzes and make Denver's D pay.

Prediction: Carolina 24 Denver 20

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, always a big party no matter who wins, eh? I find the commercials mildly entertaining and the half-time show up for grabs. I come from a long loyal group of fans who don't watch unless their team is playing or a team they dislike is. But as my hubbie says its the money that matters, mainly the betting on and off the books.

Have a good time and don't drive drunk anyone.

Blondie

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind

A couple of the in-laws are coming over. I'm going for the Panthers, bring the championship back to the NFC!!

#DabOnEm

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I think we are going to see a similar outcome what happened in Super Bowl 48 with Seattle and Denver. This time Carolina taking it to em. Unfortunate, because I like Denver too. It is unfortunate someone has to lose.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    A blow out. Carolina 45 Denver 14.....
  • stillin
    stillin
    Carolina is favored. But I's like to see the Broncos rock the boat!
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

well, there must be an awful lot of pizza and fried chicken eating going on .lol

there was nary a pizza or box of chicken to be had in the grocery store ,

I forgot for a moment why ....

• millie210
    millie210

My son calls the Super Bowl the best American holiday! LOL

I guess it meets the criteria. Even has its own traditional foods now. I dont care much about the game but I do have to say Lady Gaga showed off her range and pitch singing the opening anthem!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Congratulations Denver Broncos and to the people in that part of the country!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit