Emotionalism and Historical drama

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Well with the 2016 convention coming the WT released a trailer....

Part 1 Emotionalism... this movie will be made to make people cry and to be honest because I will be there this year I will cry likely but not for religious reasons... because they are using the tattc of emotionalism of a destroyed man.....

Part 2 stats out like the trailer to 300...It looks at the start like a violent accurate historical movie of Hezekiah but in the last 30 seconds you see Isaiah preaching to Hezekiah,,,, LETDOWN

(what is good is that the WTBTS chose a movie based on a story I can throw back at them using archeology easily)

• Listener
    Listener

There will be some JWs that recognise this is just an attempt by the org to manipulate.

It may be fun and even awe-inspiring for some but when they return to their KH that needs funds to renovate it or they remember their hall as been sold and they have further to travel they might realise the rediculousness of the situation..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What the WTS. exploiting people's emotions and ignorance to gather support and attention to the literature it publishes .

...........Nooooooooo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit