Subliminal Images in Watchtower Literature

by BornAgainGirl! 64 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

seven,

I'm not really that sensitive. I was pretty new to the stuff myself (teenager) and of course I thought I was better than I really was, but I honestly would've appreciated pointers by a professional at the time. In the real world I often spent more time on diagrams, graphic art, realistic styles and typography until I got a little more sure of a style. I love the 3-D stuff, but never got to do much with it. My current company bought me 3D Studio when it was $2,999. But after Max came out they didn't upgrade anymore and it's now unused on an old slow computer (and stuck to a dongle).

In addition to Photoshop and Illustrator, I still get to do some Flash, Painter and Bryce and play with some simpler 3-D tools. But it's not my primary job any more. For a few years I've managed a group of web developers. But please let me know if your website comes back up, I especially love good 3D-based images.

Gamaliel

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

Today with the help of a gasoline powered 'airless' paint sprayer, I painted about 200' of 400' new three rail fence around part of my property. When I looked in the mirror at my paint spattered face, I saw the subliminal image of a tired old Jesus with a white beard by connecting the dots.

Being the professional you are, please tell me the meaning of this message. Eenie Meeanie, Tickel me Farksin, a reward will be paid in the form of voucher's good at any 'green stamp' redemption center.

Tormented in Californica

Danny

• gumby
    gumby
    Eenie Meeanie, Tickel me Farksin

Thats" teeny weenie, tickle my foreskin" to you Mr. Dannybear.

Gumby

• seven006
    seven006

Danny the Poo,

I do not have an answer for you. But... may I suggest you go to this thread (To Those With Ears to Hear...) written by Aguest and ask Shelby. I promised her a long time ago that I wouldn't make fun of her posts any more because she is such a sweetheart.

She talks to god...or the vision of you...or ...a nice glass of Zinfandel or...hell, I don't know. I just know it's killing me trying to be a nice guy all the time.

How the hell are you ya old bugger? I don't post much any more but I promised Craig Id give him a lot of things to edit when he got back from the Seattle Apostofest. Now that he is a mod he's like a teenaged boy after his first wet dream. He can't wait to get back to sleep.

Dave

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Gumby,

How did you know? Jeeez nothing is private around here!

Dave,

Quick before Craig wields his newly found moddy sword of 'get the hell off this thread'.........let me just say

ahhwha ta nass iam. But your bigger.

I can't visit anymore of Shell's threads, she gets me and the Gumby man all worked up......but I bet she has an answer for my riddle.

Always good to see ya around Dave.

Danny

• seven006
    seven006

Danny,

You should seriously check it out. Shelby and JCanon are having a debate on which one of them actually talks to god. It's killing me keeping my mouth shut. From what I gather they are both claiming to be the Messiah because a voice told them so. Makes sense to me.

I think the first one who divides a lithium tablet with their mind wins.

Dave

• observador
    observador
    I know I'm not convinced. I think the face in Valis' photograph is more convincing.

rem, I agree.

Valis, you're a truly subliminal artist. :)

Which tool did you use?

• gumby
    gumby

There's old satan!!!!!!!!!

• thetruthaboutjws
    thetruthaboutjws

Might I add not to be on any side not all of the images are faces. They are symboles to. I would advise reading "Jehovah's Witnesses & The Hour of Darkness" before makeing anyassumptions on weather it is real or not.

• Valis
    Valis

observador...its called Camp Fire version 4.7 I did no editing to that picture at all...I just got the lucky shot while they were being incinerated.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit