JW dating....

by ChristianGuy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

After reading another thread I have to ask....... Is she an elders daughter?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I have read on some sites that the JW faith does not allow Christians to date outside their faith. Well, Christianity is Christianity.

Not to Jehovah's Witnesses. As far as they are concerned, you are a false Christian, as is anyone who professes Christianity but is not part of their organization. When they talk about dating outside their faith, they mean very specifically the organization of JW's. Other "Christians" are not Christians at all, in their eyes.

• Tron
    Tron

Hi,

I Met my wife at work,she was a non practising JW only reason she probably got baptized at ayoung age was due to pressure from her Fanatic mother.

We started to date and had slept togehter,Later on in our relationship we said we would move into together she went to her folks place to tell them, she later called me telling me she has decided not to move in because it was not right(in the Bible told by her folks).Well that didnt sit well with me we met and talked and decided that we would get married.

She went to the Elders to tell them we slept togehter and are getting married,they said she would be DF ,but if she is repentant she would not marry me since I was not in the so called truth.

Well she told them she loved me and no mater what they say she is marring me.we now have 3 beautifukll kids she has been reinstated but doesnt care,and prays to God in her own way.

So there is Light,get to know her well and then if she loves you she will stick by you.

Tron

• Maverick
    Maverick

Tron you got a good one. A woman that really loved you and would not let the J-duds rule her life. I know that if a woman really has high interest in her guy she will do what it takes to keep him. Thanks for helping prove my point! My ex was raised a dud...Truth-baby they call it. Married to me 15 years, all of her family are duds. Everyone she knew was a dud. She met a guy at work and dumped it all, me, her daughter, the duds, her family! Started a new life with Mr, Right...until the FBI came and hauled her honey off to jail with a $300,000.oo bond. Then she wanted to come back...my reply....I handed her the divorce papers! After that I was the worst, lowest bastard on the planet. A position I still hold to this day...five years later. My point is, that if the lady really cares and loves you, she will tell them all the kiss off! That's the kind of women you want to give the keys of your heart to!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My advice is don't go down this road. There are way to many women out there to settle for a jw.

• unique1
    unique1

I personally know alot of people who dated unbelievers. Some of them got married. It is a tough fight though. I started dating my husband before he started studying. (Yeah I converted him, I know BAD ME!) If you decide to persue this, and she agrees she will probably want to keep it a secret from her parents and friends, which could be a blessing. When things get serious though, if they do, that is when all hell will break loose, because that is when parents and friends get involved. The JW would risk being disassociated for marrying an unbeliever and none of her JW friends would be in the wedding. So if things do go that far, ELOPE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit