Do FULL MOONS....make men horny?

by gumby 34 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well with a name like Plummer you should have good results! lol

• Francois
    Francois

I don't know about that. But I can tell you that as a reporter for the Kingsport Times-News, when there was a full moon, especially on a Friday or Saturday night, I hung out in the ER of the Holston Valley Hospital and waited. I was seldom disappointed. Shootings, knifings, killin's, cars falling off jackstands and crushing people. Four year olds climbing up in daddy's car and taking it out of gear and rolling over a passerby.

Saturday night with a full moon was crazy full of all sorts of violent human behaviors. I kept records. It worked. In fact, you could use the Solonar Tables (tm) out of Field & Stream and know when the violence was coming.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Was last night a full moon?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You go girl. Hope it was very untheocratic!

• gumby
    gumby
    Was last night a full moon?

Worldly girl.......why........what did you do? Francois........intresting. I'm going to do a little search on full moons and see what I dig up. Gumby

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Well, when I woke up this morning, my panties were missing and my husband had a big smile on his face! Maybe the full-moon theory explains this!!!

• gumby
    gumby
    my panties were missing and my husband had a big smile on his face

Now a lot of things could have happened to put that smile there on his face! You sound as though you don't remember the incident.........and that will make a man smile for sure!

Gumby

• obiwan
    obiwan

Now if he would have burped up elastic, then you'd know why he was happy!

• seawolf
    seawolf

hm where I live everyday must be a full moon.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I have to admit, the first time I heard this premise, I thought it was silly. Still, I decided to be a bit more scientific about it, and the results surprised me. I found that for myself, my level of horniness is directly affected by the waxing and waning moon. Notice the results below:

Horniness degree/PhaseName
    0.00 100% hornyFull Moon
    0.00-0.25 99.9% hornyWaning Gibbous Moon
    0.25 99.8% hornyLast Quarter Moon
    0.25-0.50 99.8% hornyWaning Crescent Moon
    0.50 99.6% hornyNew Moon
    0.50-0.75 99.7% hornyWaxing Crescent Moon
    0.75 99.8% hornyFirst Quarter Moon
    0.75-1.00 99.9% hornyWaxing Gibbous Moon
    1.00 100% hornyFull Moon (again)

"Waxing" means growing and "waning" means shrinking. One appropriate definition of "gibbous" is "swollen on one side." I don't know what to make of that last bit of information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit