Do FULL MOONS....make men horny?

by gumby 34 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Yes ,Yes, this is an odd topic for me I know but I just gotta ask! It seems a full moon does somthin......I mean really does somthin!

Whats the deal? What the hell does the moon have to do with my.........you know?

Gumby

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well do you mean Moon or Moon LOLThunder says when I bend over naked it does for him>>>>Ok not that moon huh.

Yes, actually the full moon does have influence on the homonal levels, I believe. It also makes people act very NUTTY.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well, I don't know about a full moon affecting a man's horniness, but the moon definitely affects us, just as it affect the tides. It makes the tides rise though, why not. . . make other things rise ? We are mostly water afterall.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gawd, I hope so!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

No, not the moon! It's probably 'testostrone' that is your problem!

However, some have felt that the moon affects your sanity. Thats where the word 'lunatic' (luna/moon) comes from. Thus the meaning of Cat Steven's song......'I'm Being Followed By A Moon Shadow' popular some years back.

In some of the islands people try not to let the moonlight shine in their faces at night for fear that it will drive them crazy. But if you were a Jehovah's Witness at one time, you're already crazy!

You need 'The Son'!

Outaservice

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Do FULL MOONS....make men horney?

I don't know about moons, but try working at night whilst your woman works in the day.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

When is the next full moon? We can do a survey.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    We are mostly water afterall.

LOL Stinky! I love your logic... that was great.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Depends on how full.

AlanF

• Scully
    Scully

So if your theory is correct, it would mean that whenever the moon is NOT full, then men wouldn't get horny?

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit