New Watchtower - Old Lies!

by The Searcher 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The Org's Writing Committee think that if they repeat a lie often enough, the sheep will believe it! Seems to be true for most J.W.'s, sadly.

For lurkers who think everyone here is a "lying apostate", read Revelation 20:1-12, then read the latest Org quote, and compare it with the link.

Watchtower March 15 2016 - Page 22, paragraph 19:

"Guided by an ever-increasing understanding of God’s inspired Word along with what will be revealed in the new scrolls,....under the direction of the King, Jesus Christ!" [during his 1000 years reign]

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/239679/new-scrolls-just-old-lies

• B4Right
    B4Right
    Amazing how they are trying so hard to know what is in those "NEW" scrolls!! I guess the "spirit directed" holy spirit is not moving fast enough for them. Talking about misleading --"During"--- what a crock!
  • Splash
    Splash

It really doesn't matter to your average JW what the bible says.

Tomorrow the WT will say
    "After careful research, all the evidence indicates that these scrolls are not 'new' in the sense that they are written in the future, but are 'new' in the sense that they are old scrolls which are newly opened. Given this fact, it helps us better appreciate the unravelling of God's purposes. How happy we are to be living in a time when "those having insight will shine... brightly" - Dan. 12:3."

New scrolls become old scrolls and no-one would bat an eyelid.

• tiki
    tiki
    Interesting observation, splash......I imagine the scrolls will quite overlap as well.....
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I never noticed that before.

This is in the March Watchtower? How come we've got March already? I never understood why the magazines were months ahead. Guess it goes to show just how "topical" these "journals" are.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    They are topical Slimboyfat..... They INFLUENCE what is topical didn't you know? After all, they are the worlds best publications!
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

NEW scrolls, NEW light, NEW world----who knew?

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What a historic flash of new light!

A wonderful provision.

A privilege to be alive during this historic overlapping generation.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Don't worry those new scrolls will never be opened.
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Sorry going off topic here, that same magazine talks about baptism of young ones & yeah, how come they don't publish the 2 questions being asked & the loyalty going to God's earthly"spirited organization"??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit