"Young People Ask- How Can I Make Real Friends" Video

by Nosferatu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget
    It'd be funny if you were skillful with video tape editing: IMAGINE the possibilities of splicing tapes with other tapes, and create your own Disfellowshipping offense ending.

When I watched the video I was wishing I had enough equipment to be able to make a spoof version to switch it with.

• Room 215
    Room 215

I wonder how many on this forum remember ``Heritage," the Society's farcical first effort to reach out to their youngsters?

It hails from 1965 and was directed by Timothy GalfasSr., a wealthy JW whose friendsships with Milton Henschel and other higher-ups enabled him to get away with a lot of stuff that would get lesser mortals in hot water --i.e wearing a goatee and still getting assembly parts (imagine that in the sixties!), doing photo shoots for Marlboro ads, etc., etc.

• sandy
    sandy

I never did see that video. I will have to watch it. It sounds very entertaining. I'm a sucker for corny things such as bad B movies and cheesy after school specials. This ought to entertain me to no end.

To be honest, the girl who played the main "sister" turned me on a little

LOL I can imagine dedalus pleasuring himself adding an entire new scen to the video. (in his mind)

It'd be funny if you were skillful with video tape editing: IMAGINE the possibilities of splicing tapes with other tapes, and create your own Disfellowshipping offense ending.

Razorblade, that would be funny. They should do a real delima; like a JW kid coming out of the closet. LOL

• dedalus
    dedalus
    LOL I can imagine dedalus pleasuring himself adding an entire new scen to the video. (in his mind)

Oh, I don't think I'd have to add a new scene -- I'd just opt for the director's cut, in which the parking-in-the-SUV scene is restored to its original, steamy, bump-and-grind glory.

Dedalus

• seawolf
    seawolf

I watched it one time when the cable tv went out.

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

Guess I'm odd man out on this one, it seemed like an alright vid to me. I do remember the "Heritage" movie from the 60's, Room 215. A true classic, that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit