Leo Greenlees,

by Kiwi 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

AlanF,

Did you have the hots for Greenlees?

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Alan.....No, I wouldn't think the wts would want to make any type of announcement when it comes to bad press, just like they wouldn't announce info regarding child abuse cases. But these types of cases have been known to exist and have proven to be true.All i am wondering is why hasn't this been reported to the media. This would be a huge story, don't ya think?

• AlanF
    AlanF

Without solid documentary evidence, or eyewitnesses, the media won't touch a story like this. I hope that the current publicity about silentlambs and such will prod someone with a conscience in Bethel to become an eyewitness, or provide the appropriate documentation. The problem is that only the Governing Body and a tiny number of others can possibly be eyewitnesses from the Bethel end. However, it's possible that the young boy who Greenlees molested will get wind of the publicity and come forward. Or perhaps his parents or other family members.

AlanF

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Leo Greenlees, g ave the dedication talk at our Kingdom Hall, I was really impressed with the man, because he took time with us young brothers ( most brothers from society, mostly talk to the Elders ) I was 17 and in charge of the territories for field service, and he sit at the table and talk to me for an hour. Boy I SHOULD HAVE Got THE HELL OUT OF THERE !!!! lol

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Look at minimus with 24 posts!

• wobble
    wobble

Does this mean minimus is doing a "fade" ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit