What Would Happen If The Governing Body All Went On A Iboga Trip

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I have in the past micro dosed on Iboga, Shrooms, I can tell you that they work a lot of good brain activity and even generate new brain cells. It also starts redirecting neuron to fire different pathways promotes good neuron health a kind inner brain massage which in the process brings up old forgotten memories stored ages ago and sorta reprocesses them in a new light of the present. This stuff Iboga is genuinely good but you have to treat it with respect and do you homework of finding out how to best use it.

Have a look at some of these vids perhaps briefly skim them and then picture the GB doing the stuff and what would happen. I'm sure they would make changes for the good and surprise the hell out of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tHY8M1mMw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQtPD4r65Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW9iRwC36iE

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Of most importance is Ibogaine's use as a cure for drug addictions particularly opiates like Heroin. As for the Gibbering Body they're probably incapable of introspection even with Iboga.

I heard they've got a treatment center in Canada, it's strictly illegal in the US.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I think it would be a good idea. It has been used for thousands of years for

spiritual development and as a rite of passage into Adulthood.Just what

the GB need.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I suggest that anyone interested in this herb (entheogen) avoid the 'Bwiti shaman' in the video above. It smells like a scam.

For one he speaks English too well with only a modest accent. His English also seems to be American. He also appears to have more education than a typical hunter gatherer would.

This website, http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/iboga-house-fraud-scam-warning-c636948.html exposes him as a con artist.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    All that clip say is he got an unsatisfied customer complaints. There may or may not be people in it to just some type of financial gain from its use. But this still should not take away from the fact that iboga is very effective when used properly and in the right settings.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The OP said:

Iboga House testimonials only show one side of an initial high some people get. I went there for healing and was given a pill in a garage "the temple" while Mougenda the shaman watched movies on his laptop and talked and laughed with his antisocial apprentices, recent ex-opiate addicts and had to pay over 7 grand for this? Had a weird vibe as soon as I got there, house is in bad shape for what the cost is, and it seems like nobody cared. The shaman barely even talked to us and we were all left alone most of the time eating the same food each day pretty much. When I asked to talk to the shaman back home they wanted to charge exhorbitant amount, and did not care I received no healing. What a waste of money and also felt so taken advantage of... unfortunate. Find a center that actually cares...why pay extra for "shamanic" center when you do it in a carport with barely any ceremony except a talk where the moughenda rails against any other beliefs and doesn't let anyone talk and think he's better than everyone around him...

And some of the comments:

I've researched this a lot and talked to many people. One patient overheard Moughenda talk about having sex with hookers in Costa Rica. How can this guy be for real? He treats women like garbage. Period. Dozens of reviews attest to that. He used to charge a thousand dollars for a gram of iboga TA, also attested to, now he charges close to 10, 000 for taking a few pills of iboga in a garage. They just updated their FAQ on their website to say there is a reason they do everything and all these negative reviews are out of jealousy or vengeance. Is there a reason he yelled at me and made me feel like horrible while journeying, when in the most vulnerable position. Is there a reason he sleeps with patients after giving them Iboga? Is there a reason he conducts ceremonies in a garage, still after making millions off of vulnerable people who need to be healed and are desperate in this difficult time on our planet? Is there a reason he calls Ayahuasca "baby stuff" and says it's nothing, is there a reason for all of that? I would love to hear that in their FAQ. How can people work there when this is going on? There will be consequences for every action. This is the time to help people not take advantage of them. The universe will not allow this to continue. Moughenda you think you are the man, but you are not a man. You are a caveman.

and this,

Hello,
    I have some questions re your clinic and a warning regarding an African Biwiti Shaman by the name of Patrick Moughenda Mickala who is a con artist who will want to sell you Ibogaine and Alkaloid in the future or he may have already contacted you.

He currently has a clinic in Costa Rica that is not doing that well due to all his debt and unhappy clients. His web site is www.Ibogahouse.com.

The roomers are that he will be moving to Vancouver, Canada to start over again.
    Please be very cautious and warn others who are using Iboga/Ibogaine with the right intentions. He has taken many people for money and left many women pregnant and vulnerable. He just had a new child who he abandoned along with his fiance and is now dating the old friend of the x fiance.

He recently slept with my best friend, borrowed money, made false promises to her and she never heard from him again, she did not know about his fiance or her pregnancy at the time. Than I found out about the things I mentioned above. I must warn others, this is unacceptable behavior that has consequences.

I have done much research and have proof and many people to back up this email that covers a small percentage about his actions.

Plus the fact that his website www.Ibogahouse.com has been removed. Where there's this much smoke there must be fire.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    If they went on an Ebola Trip - I'm in.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Also no need to pay a fortune.

I buy good Iboga at Ibogaworld on the net for only $76 for 20 grams of shredded root bark and about double the price on Ebay which is a little better quality.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

berrygerry

If they went on an Ebola Trip - I'm in.

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit