Eagerly anticipating the death of billions!

by stuckinarut2 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Surely someone who eagerly looks forward to the death of billions of people (including babies and children) is not emotionally healthy?

Yet, that is the key belief "happily" anticipated by Witnesses...

Food for thought?

• Sabin
    Sabin

Yep, do not let your eye feel sorry! & they sure don't. Other people don't matter only JW's.

Repeat after me: Only jw's matter, only jw's matter' only jw's matter, only jw's matter.

Get it?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Slaughtering the 8 billion is the most loving way just ask any JW
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I guess that's the mild equivalent of fundamentalist Christians' idea of your going to hell forever for not believing like them. But Jehovah/Jesus loves you if you just say the magic words.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    The killing of 7.5 Billion people are what some people look forward too!!!! That's more than disgusting. Can't describe it.
  • kairos
    kairos
    the mental outlook is very similar to that of ISIS: "Everyone else dies but us, because Allah/Jehovah is with us"
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Good point Kairos....
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    Yes, it's definitely NOT emotionally healthy. That's why you have so many JW's with anxiety disorders, emotional disturbance & distress, & depression!
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"O daughter of Babylon, who is soon to be devastated, Happy will be the one who rewards you With the treatment you inflicted on us. Happy will be the one who seizes your children And dashes them against the rocks." Psalms 137:8-9. Seems fair, righteous and just to me. There are some pretty horrible worldly children out there between the ages of 6-15 that have not entered the 'Ark' of salvation by dedicating themselves to the Watchtower Organization through water baptism.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I wish they would be open about their teaching. WT publication April 8 12016 "8 billion will

die soon, we hope". At the doors, (JW's) we are praying for your destruction, your children's,

your neighbors, hell everybody except JW's...You must go before Jehovah usher in the paradise

earth. That is our message to you today. So die please, we are tired of waiting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit