How Does Jehovah Feel About All The Dumb Shit The Governing Body Prays To Him About? "Help Us Make Profitable Property Purchases" Amen

by Brokeback Watchtower 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Can you imagine if their was a real Jehovah and you could ask him about his feelings towards the GB and their prayers for more money, more money all the time, and his blessing on the hard work especially after they bought all this contaminated property and so called wasted the money he sent them to do business with. Dip shit losers I'm sure he's thinking or muttering under his god breath.

What else do you think they talk to Jehovah about I'm sure ol'e Tight Pants Tony is always reminding Jehovah about how much tight pants always disgust him while at the same time in denial of how much they turn him on. I bet Jehovah would be pretty neurotic after an hour or two listening to that rant. In fact listen to the shit the GB pray to him about might even drive him to commit god suicide if he can't turn off the prayer channel these guys supposedly got.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    You wonder too why would Jehovah let the Borg build on contaminated land. Why wouldn't He use His Holy Spirit to avoid the Borg building on such a contaminated land??
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

This is for you believers here. Is there a prayer for crazy people (GB)???

When I refer to "crazy people" I'm not speaking of people who are actual mental ill.

I'm talking about people who is acting and talking craziness and in turn are making

my JW family members crazy as hell. The full cycle of craziness if you will.

Crazy people are often completely blinded by their own perspective, it's like

talking to my dog on meth. Everyone leaves feeling even more disturbed.

So please you Christians here, say a prayer for those bat shit crazy GB Member to

stop the craziness. My family can't take to much, they are on the edge.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

A Governing Body generic private prayer to the Big Guy Jehovah:

I approach you Jehovah in Jesus name, my brother, and your son. Jehovah I hope you like my talks I mention you all the time in not like christendom's talks where you barely get a mention by your personal name and are just called God, that I'm sure annoys you.

Please give me wisdom to fight this new tight pants craze that disgusts you so much and get the brothers and sisters to dress more modestly. I know how much this means to you so fill my tiny humble brain some good words to say to stop this trend going on in your organization Amen.

(Jehovah in his under breath says, "shut the hell up you moron your making me look bad you dope").

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "How does Jehovah feel about all the dumb shit the Governing Body prays to him about?"

Like this...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit