According to History

by Gorbatchov 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

According to history, now only a Reichstag fire is needed to eliminate democracy. It is very likely that this will happen.

G.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Would you like to elaborate Gorby ? Why do you say this ? What history events are you referring about to base this assumption on ?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

This is a plausible scenario.
    - weaken the institutions
    - weaken the media
    - put people against each other
    - create social unrest
    - never waist a pendemic
    - create a shocking event (like the Berlin Reichstag fire)
    - declare the general state of emergency

- postpone the elections

- arrest your political oponents
    - use show processes (possibly via social media)

It's all about the atmosphere. The basis is already there. It takes little effort to complete the scenario. It has happened before, and you understand it, if you immersed yourself in history.

G.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Gorby, you are scaring me. I guess my AHA moment would be when the govt states they are “temporarily suspending the Constitution “.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Gorby I reckon your scenario is rocket fuel for JW beliefs.

You must remember that the only kind of news worth selling is the sensational.

Almost contrary to the news we receive, the world really does improve. Embedded in Western style democracies are the institutions designed for social good: medicine, justice, police, education, communications and employment. These are intricately built into the frame of our civilisation and because of the interdependence of each element, all bodies are designed to remain functioning. Everyone benefits.

There would be no gain from a total breakdown of society -- everyone loses, except the egos of conspiracy theorists

• waton
    waton

well the writers of Nebuchadnezzar's dream were fostering such theories, dreamers.

statue with golden head and toes of clay, not re-enforced with iron.

Burning Congress, the White House,? some real poor neighbours are just blocks away.

Stretching past the beltway into Baltimore Philly.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

More likely rig the election. Where I live you can vote with a water bill as id same day.

• oppostate
    oppostate

it is just too sad how for some Trumpidiots having minorities have an equal say is rigging the elections

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Dear friends, reading the news papers this morning, I only can conclude that a US civil war has started. Using the army against the people. Using combined forces of secrete service and army to hold the bible before a church. The madness has started.

G.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

it is just too sad how for some Demidiots requiring minorities have an equal responsibility to prove their identity is rigging the elections . . .

There-fixed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit