Who is running the Watchtower now?

by professor 23 Replies latest jw friends

• professor
    professor

Thanks! That's the info I needed. Does anyone have the final say on matters? Is it this Ted Jaracz fellow? I've never heard of him.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

ISP

You said:

The whole mass of legal corporations etc. will be lead by Brooklyn. The same structure existed in the first century – you know! The executive decisions are now made, it would appear by Great Crowders.

I thought the bit about the first century structure is very funny. Could you imagine "the Way, Jewish Scripture and Scroll Society" of Antioch, president Paul O'Tarsus (aka Saul the Pharisee)

The part about the "Great Crowders" is right and is another failed prophecy as the old annointed are fast going away. It was either change the idea that the religion would be run by the annointed until the "end" came or open up the "heavenly hope"(tm) to more people of the post 1935 era. The former must the be chosen option hoping that not many will read past pronouncements about how special the GB and the annointed are.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Those in the list JT posted are figure heads. Who has control over the assets and bank accounts? I believe those actually in control of the Mormon church and its holdings have ties with the WTBTS. The two religions are very similar in the way they conduct themselves. Someone is getting very rich from the labors of the mindless.

• crossroads
    crossroads

Professor-They all gave you great info.
    But really guys we all know Dana Carvey
    aka The church lady is in charge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit