Does this sound like a man who is inspired by God?

by Coded Logic 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Coded Logic
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Ugh. So he starts off by saying that a woman is not designed for headship because her cranium is smaller than a man's, thus she is not capable to take the lead. Then, at the end, he says that often times the woman is smarter than her husband and she must work hard to ensure she not use her mind against his.

Also, if she tries to "out-man" her man, this is like being a homosexual.

And now my brain hurts.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I agree MuddyWaters, when I came across this I was seriously floored - every time I think the WT can't say or do anything more stupid they never fail to disappoint.

I should also note that larger cranial capacity doesn't necessarily correlate to higher levels of intelligence. This is because neural density and plasticity - not brain size - are the most important factors. For example, Neanderthals had an average cranial capacity of 1600 cm(3) much larger than modern humans who only come in around 1400 cm(3).

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Does this sound like a man who is inspired by God?

No. He sounds like an idiot.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Fantastic JW logic insulting women, homosexuals, anyone with a brain, all in the space of a couple of minutes.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Samuel Herd G.B member " ...you would recognise if you truly love your husband you are not equipped mentally, emotionally,physically, somatically for the role of competition. You would never pit your mind against your husband"

The Rebel, (Q) So to clarify Mr Herd, what you are infact saying is that when a husband questions the organisation, and its teachings, the wife is not equipped, mentally or emotionally to pit her mind against the husband and should share the husbands views on apostasy?

The Rebel.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    So is he saying that when my wife is right she's a homosexual?
  • Splash
    Splash

Herd was never cut out to be a leader. He should stop trying to be what he was never cut out to be.

I think this talk is just him in therapy, describing his every encounter with a woman.

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Darkknight757
    So is he saying that when my wife is right she's a homosexual?

Are you thinking that's kinda hot? Are you thinking she should invite a friend over and be right together while you watch?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    I know alot of brothers who married girls alot smarter then they were poor girls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit