Why don't we have dominion over the animals?

by Coded Logic 9 Replies latest social current

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

A DEVOUT Christian had his buttocks mauled by a lion after challenging the big cat to a duel in order to prove the “Lord’s power over animals”.

Alec Ndiwane, who has been described as a “prophet” in African media, was on safari at the Kruger National Park in South Africa when he confronted the pride.

Determined to prove to fellow tourists that God would save him, Ndiwane is said to have gone into a trance and started speaking in tongues before opening his car door and charging at the lions.

But the lions were quick off the mark and bit him viciously on the backside as he clambered into the vehicle.

A warden managed to scare the big cats off by firing a gun in the air.

“I do not know what came over me,” Ndiwane told GhanaWeb.

“I thought the Lord wanted to use me to show his power over animals. Is it not we were given dominion over all creatures of the earth?” he added.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6994224/Devout-Christian-has-buttocks-mauled-by-lions-after-challenging-big-cats-to-a-duel-to-prove-the-Lords-power-over-animals.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160311-_-News-_-394160343-_-Imageandlink

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sometimes I challenge my house cat to a duel...and he wins!

• Simon
    Simon

Funny isn't it how we immediately and rightly know that doing something like that is completely idiotic and there is no way on earth that you are likely to come off well doing such a crazy stunt.

And yet a sizeable proportion of the population will believe hook line and sinker even crazier stories from the bible about people killing lions bare-handed, talking donkeys, someone living in a fish and "god knows" what else.

"god knows" because apparently he wrote it all

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

lions 1 .....christian 0

( no lions were hurt in this stupid stunt )

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why don't we have dominion over the animals?

Yes....It`s Real..

................Elephant "Care Taker" at Mexican Zoo..

..........http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2922751/elephant-sits-on-man-s-head-o.gif

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

My cat 🐱 also wins.

One minute he's fine, the next minute he goes apeshit and I know when to back off! Playing with a full grown cat can be intimidating at times. There's a very fine line between play and predator.

But the Christian did prove we have dominion over the beasts. He went into the pride and told those lions to kiss 💋 his ass, in the name of the Lord.

And one lion did!

• prologos
    prologos
    Here is where evolutionists win, do you ever wondered about the missing rear end of the Hyenas? they are tangling with lions all the time too. Christians, since the Roman days only occasionally. Alec will, no doubt, do less bible study now, seeing that he sacrificed a good amount of "Siztfleisch"t
  • Spectre
    Spectre

Trying to pull off the old Daniel in the lions pit chestnut, eh?

Here's a story that would have made it into the bible if it happened 3000 years ago:

http://tabooya.com/2015/10/19/three-lions-save-little-girl-from-kidnapping-and-rape-by-chasing-off-her-captors/

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Coded Logic - "Why don't we have dominion over the animals?"

'Cause the odds of being Christian Grey and having a wildlife fetish are astronomical. :smirk:

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

A DEVOUT Christian had his buttocks mauled by a lion after challenging the big cat to a duel in order to prove the “Lord’s power over animals” - good.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit