My parents died from the corona virus

by Hotpepper 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Both my 84 yr old jw father and my never my jw mother 82 with both together Died from the the corona in 24 hours of each other. I can tell many fighting I have had here in the last 20 years.on this site . I juy hope they rest in peace

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So sorry for your loss. I wish you peace of mind and spirit as you go through the emotions of your loss. As was said to me last week on the death of my Mon give it time and allow time for your emotional feelings to heal. My heart goes out to you. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Sorry for your loss

My 85 year old JW father passed away recently non covid , old age

Must be harder to deal with if they passed away because of the virus

Take care

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At that age and with the curse we have coming from that bible (including "Our days amount to 70 years, but if by SPECIAL mightiness they amount to 80"), it is not a surprise. But, 80 is not "old". Even the absolute age limit of 120 (almost no one breaks that limit) imposed by joke-hova is not "old", given that before joke-hova meddled, people would regularly see Pluto returns in one lifetime (Pluto takes more than 240 years to get around once.)

Effectively, they died (as so many others did), not just from coronavirus, but from the curses in the bible. Sure, coronavirus did trigger the deaths. But, if we didn't have this thing called joke-hova putting curses on us, 80 would not even be "middle aged", let alone "old". Let us have a truly Satanic world where religion is to deal with spiritual issues that lead to problems instead of letting jesus or joke-hova take care of them (prevent them from being solved), and we would have been seeing people living way past 500 years old regularly. And, even if coronavirus did make its way here, someone that is only in their 80s or 90s would not even get sick.

Joke-hova deserves the whole blame, as it does for trying to use this situation to make us all into greys.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    My Condolences. Sorry for your loss.
  • tiki
    tiki

Sad....my condolences ... But neither had to really endure the loss of the other....and losing a mate after such a long time is so difficult. Wishing you peace....

• Giordano
    Giordano

Very sorry for your lose, They will rest in peace....it's the same gentle peace we all experienced long before we were born.

• millie210
    millie210

Im so sorry for your loss Hotpepper.

You have a double sadness and my heart goes out to you.

Sorry but I don't quite understand what you saying.

"Both my 84 yr old jw father and my never (what is 'my never') my jw mother 82 with both together Died from the the corona in 24 hours of each other. I can tell many fighting I have had here in the last 20 years. (you have been fighting with many people here on this web site?) on this site . I juy (don't know 'juy') hope they rest in peace.

Any way if you parents have passed my condolences.

• newsheep
    newsheep

We're thinking of you Hotpepper and hope you're not alone at this horrible time. Sending you BIG HUGS. xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit