Unique Words and Expressions Of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Min ...

You are being "shy and coy" about JW terminology. You know how it works.

We have so many combinations, interpretations, permutations and "explanations" of the words that it would be sufficient content for a book.

Start with the word "slave." We JW's have the slave at the top of the food chain. Explain that to others.

Then we write chapter 2.

• SadElder
    SadElder

slimboy: thanks for posting the Glossary. I've been looking for that. I had a printed copy that went by the wayside somewhere. I'd like to have it in a PDF file

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

"Submarine witness" only comes up for C.O. and D.O. visits and memorial.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

anointed

heavenly class

last of the last days

great tribulation

blood card

spiritually qualified

goat-like

soooooooooooooooooooon

just saying!

• Overrated
    Overrated

The Truth. "TheTruth" in itself is an oxymoron. Once you learn the truth about the truth. It is all lies and made up.

• tiki
    tiki

I was falling out of the truth when I was past the bloom of youth but happifying...married only in the Lord and was fed food in the proper season and anxiously awaited new light but the new order of things did not happen so I needed loving counsel and encouragent from the big trees of righteousness and then to keep up with the chariot I had to stop calling it a new order and refer to it as the new system of things but no one posted that letter from the faithful and discreet slave on the information board so how was I to know it had changed back to the new world? And millions now living went on to their heavenly reward while the publishers of the good news anxiously await their vegan lions in paradise.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Tiki- You summed it up well.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

tiki your fine spiritual progress is evidenced by your skilful use of the pure language, the healthful pattern of words, so may you continue to reach out and widen out, but never drift away, be consumed by the world and its desires, or as JoenB75 says, become prone to a showy display of one’s means of life, because we are not ignorant of the machinations of the devil and his designs, but follow the grand instructor, who is also our grand conductor, the word from behind us how pleasant its tone (hang about I’m bursting into Kingdom melody, now)

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I am really tired of critical, troubling, hard to deal with, dangerous, unprecedented times. Take your choice

And THE brothers, slave, branch, GB, -- if they didnt say it you can't do it, and if they dud you must

• Davros
    Davros

Just off the top of my head

Persecution

Great Tribulation

inculcate

Sexual Immorality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit