Let's Consolidate World Branch Layoff Threads - Oct 2015

by TheListener 52 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

There has been many threads from various posters around the world about recent bethel layoffs.

So far I remember threads about:

South Africa

United States

Britian

Germany

Argentina

Mexico

Are there more?

• Tazemanian-devil
    Tazemanian-devil

Canada,

Brazil - This might have just been special pioneers.

Various remote bethelites around the globe

• dothemath
    dothemath

Just would like to say thanks to everyone for all the info!

Its been an awesome week reading about all the latest news.

I might have to actually attend this Sunday to hear the big announcement (maybe I will get a chance to comment in the watchtower about the great expansion going on!)

• freddo
    freddo
    Japan
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Britain 800 down to 350. Unconfirmed but reliable informant.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Britian Bethel has lost more than HALF of it's staff???? To me, that is just incredible! And here they were building a NEW Branch Office HQ there, I'm assuming to handle Europe?

That is just crazy!! What the h*ll is going on? I don't want to play into any sort of hysteria or paranoia, but that figure is really jaw-dropping on it's own, and indicative of huge problems afoot.

Wow......just wow.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Announced: closing down Belgium (Kraainem) and transforming Emmen (Netherlands) to an ICT service center only.

Both country's in future under direction of Selters Branch.

• freddo
    freddo
    Steady ... the layoffs aren't all immediate. Some now, some by the end of December, all by the end of August.
  • TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR
    Brazil - included Bethelites and temporary construction that were to expand the branch.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Slidin' Fast how reliable are your numbers for the Britian branch? That drop is unbelievable, even if it's between now and next August. Good God!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit