2015 October 4, BOE!

by Atlantis 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    2015 October 4, BOE.
    Re: New Provisions Announced at Annual Meeting .Click the green download button.http://wwwb.fileflyer.com/view/2S4UIAd.... Petra!
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Thanks Atlantis
  • geevee
    geevee

After reading that letter, I can honestly say that IF and that is very unlikely, but IF we ever went back, we would have to learn the whole JW thing over again. It is so completely different, that one would be totally lost!

Who could be bothered? They are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic!

• prologos
    prologos
    geevee: "learn the whole JW thing over again." that will be easy, just relax and watch the videos.
    The postscript is talking about "Instructions for Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting (S-38)." I'm very curious to know the exact instructions the elders received about the meeting. Also about the "Our Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Assignment (S-89)".
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Yes, this confirms what I thought all along. The Borg is entering ''super cult'' mode.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you Atlantis. This religious organization has become a circus act...and a person just can't help but laugh and laugh and laugh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit