Where are they now? - Paul Illingworth

by Black Man 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Man
    Black Man
    Anyone know whatever happened to former DO Paul Illingworth? He was teaching MTS school for many years, but heard that he got out of the DO work (before they got rid of the arrangement). He was super intelligent and one of the "nicer" company men that I came across during my time in the BORG.
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Paul Illingworth was my MTS instructor in 2002. I genuinely liked him and I think he tried to get me out of my bad congregation. Lost track of him. I left the Borg in 2007, so I no longer have the access to the heavies that I used to.

Snakes

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I would love to know what happened to and what is going on with people like this. No more info on him? What about others like him? What are they thinking? They've got to suspect that something is wrong.
  • CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly
    Love Paul Illingworth when he served as a DO in New England. He seemed practical and down to earth. He sure loved his toys...had lots of expensive stuff for a DO. Wonder what happened to him...my husband and I lost touch with him around 2007.
  • tiki
    tiki
    I remember him....probably in 70's....bill samuelson too...he was nice....long ago...
  • Warwickslave
    Warwickslave
    He is now Evangilizer school instructor, he was in Florida last year teaching.
  • darth frosty
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Too funny, i also reber illingsworth from his time here in DC. Good guy, very practical for a DO
  • blondie
    blondie
    Mr. Illingworth was the WTS representative sent out from NY to oversee the child sexual abuse case in my family. He was crude and rude and treated us as if we did not exist. He was only sent out because the local county DA was extremely interested in the outcome. I did not feel the love.
  • Mamamia1
    Mamamia1

Why were you following MEN....is it not Christ were following?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit