The End Is Near...

by freemindfade 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

So we all know and are seeing that as the Org is taking some kind of financial beating it is being interpreted, either by design or not, that ARMAGEDDON IS COMING ANY SECOND NOW

Well from our vantage point we can see the only end that may be near is for the publishing company itself, WTBTS, and not the world. Its sickening to hear loved ones and friends say this, that this means the desert god is coming to wipe out most of humanity. Just look at TM3's face and the message of the org. It is one not of a group excited Armageddon is in fact here, but one that their precious club is crumbling by the day. So I was thinking about this, and instead of being disturbed about this view point of the R&F i say this.

GOOD!!!

This will be another disappointment that will eventually wake another group. as the next year rolls by and so on and no Armageddon, disillusionment will continue. So believe witnesses, the more you set yourselves up for disappointment over false ends, the more wake up!

FMF

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

freemindfade - "...the more you set yourselves up for disappointment over false ends, the more wake up..."

Perceptive.; I think you're onto something.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

This will be another disappointment that will eventually wake another group. as the next year rolls by and so on and no Armageddon, disillusionment will continue. So believe witnesses, the more you set yourselves up for disappointment over false ends, the more wake up!

The decline of an empire. It has happen in the past with stronger organizations and stronger governments, why not a puny organization that holds less than 1 percent of the world's population.

And you are correct, the waking up occurs in spurts. This event will start the waking up for several thousand world wide. And we all know it a process that takes time. So in about a year or two of research, it will occur to many--WTF.

Then they will be posting their experiences on this site for us to read.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Their holinesses the watchtower rock star popes AKA the paedophile protecting governing body and their behind the scenes cronies will be searching for more ways to scrounge money from the R&F.

I'm sorry for those that are still in. Strewth, it was bad enough 5 years ago when I left, but now, I've heard even dyed in the wool JWs complaining about the changes.

It's a big, greedy corporation. the leaders are greedy, gluttonous pigs. They will find a way to feed their ungodly cravings.

The WBT$ will survive somehow..............even if it's brought out by the scientologist whack jobs.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    You know I don't even see the GB as pumping this as proof of imminent Armageddon as much as the boots on the ground R&F, elder's, CO's and moms sending emails type saying it to justify their cult isn't regressing.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The decline of an empire.

Hopefully the old adage is true, "where there's smoke, there's fire".

Rome didn't burn in a day.

Doc

• cappytan
    cappytan
    "Pigs get fat....Hogs get slaughtered."
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Are the GB aware that the RF is preaching the end is near? They are

taking the safe route this time , we never stated that.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

GB: "We're in deep Sh-t people, we are out of money"

R&F: "Ahhhhhhh so Armagedon, we get it"

GB: "No seriously, we are f_cked, there is no more money and what there is they are coming to take away"

R&F: "get your god bags ready!!" "here comes the GT!"

GB: "we're broke..."

R&F: "Praise the desert god of Jacob!!"

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I wish a tornado a big fat class 5 would just blow the crap out Warwick, another blessing from Jah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit