1934 Yearbook

by why144000 7 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

Hi All. I have a number of old books and am looking at selling a few. In particular I have all the old Yearbooks (from 1927?) and I was looking at selling the 1934 yearbook. My question is, With the arrival of PDF copies of most of the old publications do you think I have left my run too late to sell at a good price? Is there much of a market for old publications these days?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

• Half banana
    Half banana
    If I may advertise on your behalf the 1934 YB contains the classical Rutherford gem where he sucks up to Hitler and shares his condemnation of the Jews, isn't that right?
  • why144000
    why144000
    Yes, very interesting reading!
  • careful
    careful
    Look on eBay to see if it's selling and what it's going for.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I would be interested in buying the 1934 yearbook.
  • why144000
    why144000
    Thanks LTPF. I will keep you up to date when I end up selling them. The main reason for my post was to gauge how much interest people have in owning the original vs a PDF copy. I am the kind of person who likes to hold the real book in my hand. It is also easier to show people the original book rather than a PDF which we all know 'evil apostates' have manipulated!
  • under the radar
    under the radar

I would be interested in the 1934 Yearbook as well, if LevelThePlayingField passes.

Thanks for letting us know it's available.

• berrygerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit