WATCHTOWER LIBRARY 2015

by adamluis 34 Replies latest forum announcements

• adamluis
    adamluis

We have ours. I have attached pic. Waiting for my copy. Very soon!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Good for skeet shooting
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Do you ever wonder if the society changes the older issues of the WT to say what they want it to say on those DVDs? Like the 2012 version might say something different than the 2015 version in the 1975 WT?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Can anyone upload a copy of this DVD to a dropbox or google drive?
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@LevelTPF,

In JW library app updates to magazines release 2 weeks ago are sometimes available.

They also have changed printed versions, e.g. yearly volume contained other text than same original monthly issue.

And the electronic version of older lit sometimes has different text than the original printed issue.

So, yes they do.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

It is not like a magazine from 1994 is now changed because of a new understanding of a topic. As for books, the electronic version corresponds to the latest paper version. As for magazines, there have been a couple of changes, but in those instances, they were typos that were detected early and so the translated issues already had the changes (because they back in the old days were issued four-five months after the US originals).

If they really had wanted to change old versions, then why do you still find in the Ezechiel commentary book in the elctronic version that the prwaching work will be completed before the end of the 20th century? So changes are only made where there are changed printed versions.

• Landy
    Landy

There's a few documented changes between the original WT and the bound volume.

For instance, when talking about armagedon, changing, 'in the 20th century' to 'in our day' - think that was late 80s.

• Watchtower-Free
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Do you ever wonder if the society changes the older issues of the WT to say what they want it to say on those DVDs? Like the 2012 version might say something different than the 2015 version in the 1975 WT?
    You can bet on it........they sure do! Watchtowerfree beat me to it.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I know they have!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit