On a need to know basis - The Letter

by no-zombie 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

We've just had our Sunday meeting and the letter was read out to the congregation.

However, there was no mention of the Bethel lay-offs or the building program shut-downs.

Looks like we are on a need to know basis, here in Australia.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Figures, the GB will not tell anyone about anything negative. That's why the Royal Commission never made the news section of JW.ORG.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    The letter did not have anything to do with Bethel layoffs no-zombie . It merely outlined the new meeting format -
  • Awake at last
    Awake at last

So the Australian Royal Commission never made it to the JWdotorg news page.....funny that!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

I believe the lay offs and bethel cutbacks were brought up at morning worship at Bethel. This and the special meeting, and yearly convention all hit about the same time so they got mixed up a bit.

NJY

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We've just had our Sunday meeting and the letter was read out to the congregation.

However, there was no mention of the Bethel lay-offs or the building program shut-downs.

Looks like we are on a need to know basis, here in Australia.

I just spoke to family from Southern USA and no mention of layoffs of building showdown at there meeting either. Was there more than just one letter. Was the real letter condensed from what was leaked?

Doc

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

It's a mind freaking control cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder how the sheeple who know about the layoffs and halting contruction and yet don't hear at the meeting will congnitively handle it in there feeble minds.

I truely hate this cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    i could hear my wife right now.....it's a wonderful provision from Jehovah....the chariots moving faster and faster.
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

If I remember correctly this is the only place you get accurate JW news. JW dot ORG filters the news so that it is only HAPPY HAPPY news.

Heavens do you expect anything like honesty, like that upcoming lesson I think in the January meeting.

Rant over!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    You're confusing two different streams of leaked information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit