Peter Barnes ex-CO
- I've herd of this guy. When I was a kid people from around here used to talk about how their study was talking to Peter Barnes or something. They also had him on the local news when the Hale-Bopp people drank the kool-aid.
- He used to be on the radio in San Diego, talking about the witnesses. Elderly, sincere. I always enjoyed his show. It eventually went off the air.
- He was in our territory and everyone I would work with in that territory would say oh we can't go to that house that is Peter Barnes house the evil apostate. He is filled with demons. That is all I have ever heard about him. One day though I remember going to one of his neighbors houses and they told us we know all we need to know about you people from Peter Barnes.
Edited by - Scarlet on 20 January 2003 18:41:25
- Peter spoke at Witnesses Now for Jesus in 2001. Very good, down to earth, and knows his stuff.
- He was a CO in England before emigrating to the USA as an apostate a good few years ago with his wife. Unfortunately his wife died a couple of years ago. Very nice people who led quite a few JWs out of the WT. Sincere & genuineBrummie
- I'm just listening to his talk on the link provided http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio2.htmMy GAWWWDDD you can really hear his JW speech training in this. LOL Actually makes me feel creepy. YUK! Blah Blah Blah Blah..."That's OUR God" ....Blah Blah Blah Blah..."That's OUR God" Blah Blah Blah Blah..."That's OUR God"...Blah Blah Blah Blah..."That's OUR God" LOL Sorry but I find him hysterical the way he talks.
Edited by - Gizmo on 20 January 2003 22:41:50
- blondie, thanks for the link, I am going to check his site out. His newsletters seem interesting.