Why is my Uncle (JW PO-COBE) and Aunt Cruella suing my parents and grandparents?

by ReligionOfHatred 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

I heard this is a website where you can ask fellow Jehovah's Witnesses questions that websites like JW Friends will not allow you to post because they don't allow you to speak ill of any elder.

My Aunt Cruella de Ville and Uncle Jaundice sent my grandpa (He's got dementia and grandma has cancer) a letter saying their going to force grandma and gramps in to selling the land my grandmother located back in the late 1970s, grandma is very smart and saw the potential for their land, she was very gifted seeing things others did not see. In the 1980s my grandparents went to Oregon to check on their daughter who was pregnant, they were appalled by the living conditions Cruella was living and she was having to work even though she was heavy with child.

All of this started when my Dad ran in to a elder at the grocery store and this elder told my dad that "the reason Cruella and Jaundice are shunning your inlaws is because their apostates and therefore have the right to shun them. This elder also said that he say the copy of the letter of the man who molested my mother and said "Its her word vs his word, the letter said that!" How can it be his word vs her word when this former Secretary confessed his acts of child sex abuse and wrote mom a letter a apology explaining he truly was remorse filled and wanted to beg for forgiveness?" I will attach a copy of the letter of the lawsuit, I called Brother Ray Publisher to explain how evil things have become(Ray Publisher and another two members on this site were totally shocked how rotten they are treating my grandpa and grandma!) and this is why my faith is challenged now. I love God, I love Jesus and nothing will change and this week I told my grandma I was not interested in attending meetings ever again and don't want anything to do with what I believed was the Truth until my Aunt and two Uncles kept messing with grandma and grandpa.

When my Dad saw him at the grocery store and this other elder said crap about my grandparents, my dad told him how that shouldn't be shunning them considering my grandparents helped support them when they filed bankruptcy. They even took my Grandma's car and trashed it until it no longer ran. So how can they badmouth the ones who saved their butt so long ago?

The lawyer's letter is asking for a "Petition to Partition" the property but there are problems we must deal with. When my Elder Uncle built his house on grandma's land, he did it under the ADU or Granny provision. The County authorized 1200 square feet, can you guess how big they built their house? They almost doubled it and I have the plans to prove it because they ripped my mother off, they never paid her for drawing the set of plans that my aunt and uncle ripped Mom off the going rate. Aunt Cruella said "I will put tile in your house and cover the costs up to the fair-value", she never did and after their house strangely passed inspection Aunt Cruella and Uncle Jaundice took down the fake wall covering all the illegal square footage. Is it illegal to double the size of the granny-house and not pay the school taxes and property taxes?

I looked up the County info and can post it for everyone to see, Elder Jaundice was the Kingdom Hall Secretary at the time, his way of making a living was calculating squarefoots of houses and bidding, so he can't lie and say "I did not know I was building my house over 2200 square feet. The best part is now, when they both reported the cost of building improvements they swore on the affidavit that they only spent $130k, he laughed at how stupid the county and tax accessor were because they spent over $300k and laughed their taxes would only be $1800 per year instead of $450,000 * .01 or $4500 dollars per year.

When Mom finished with the plans Aunt Cruella showed up for four hours off and on to start trying to help do one of the bathrooms, she did not pay for the tile, did not finish the upstairs or downstairs and soon found a reason to shun us. There's a saying "If you want people to avoid you or shun you, lend them money and that's exactly how this went down. When we asked her to do what she promised, she made up every excuse and said "I am not going to do it, so live with it!" The hatred starting brewing because Aunt Cruella was not going to finish and so my Dad asked her to pay fair-market value for the plans Mom designed and both Jaundice and Cruella refused to help! They said, "'we are not going to pay you and there's nothing you can do about this!" Dad went on Google to tell everyone how they treated my Mother and to date Aunt Cruella and Jaundice have done nothing to compensation Mom.

The Letter sent by their attorney stated " say's "Your are not to talk with my clients, if you want to talk you are to do it through me!' My grandma had made a deal with my Jehovah Witness Aunt Cruella's husband (Jaundice) of the local Kingdom Hall and now he's become the PO or COBE since 2007. How can I get them to pay for all the years my Dad did all the yard work while he sat back on got his weight up to 300lbs along with his fat turkey chin? How can we get the money back they stole from my mother by not paying for any of the plans. Mom told Aunt Cruella and Uncle Jaundice their plans were illegal and they were evading taxes by not paying the County and School fees on their granny house!

Aunt Cruella has pretended to know the Law, she has ignored any communication between my Mom who is 1/3 owner and shuns her! She has been trying to punish Mom by bringing out the former Secretatry Elder Pedophile, he's the man who wrote a apology for my mother after abusing her repeatedly when she was 4-7 years old. The Judicial Committee made Mother face her pedophile abuser and this Pedophile only lost his position, the Watchtower did not remove him, just his position.

How can we take this before a court since Aunt Cruella and Uncle PO Jaundice refuse to communicate about price, terms and fix the illegal house and back taxes they owe the property. Uncle Jaundice got mad at my Dad for telling the Elder who accused my spiritual grandma and grandpa of apostasy and said A+J are shunning them for that, that blew Dad's temper and he said the following statements to this wicked elder who was accused by several family female friends of trying to force himself on my parents friends. One died recently and the other friend who told us the same story said that there were eight women that came forward. I am not a genius but if this sister's story is correct, the Organization knew about a man-Elder that has the facial features of a gopher or beaver (weird face with gopher yellow tarter-ed bucket teeth!). This same elder has a reputation for lying about our fellow friends, I was on the phone with a good former elder that visits this site. Yellow-Buck tooth Elder lied about my friend and soon our fellow friend here called him and demanded he explain why Buck-Teeth Elder was lying about him and making false charges to to important people.

How do my parents deal with this situation, should they call the County, demand the county and tax agencies to review all the illegal improvements and perjured states "Under the Penalty of Prosecution, I swear I only put $130k in improvements (Not the $330k big mouth Elder said he really put in!). If the aunt and uncle refuse to communicate how are we suppose to buy them out or sell, they shun my grandma with cancer, shun grandpa with dementia telling people grandpa is faking his dementia.. Grandpa's life is failing quickly and grandma being so classy is afraid to do anything because she does not want any reproach on Jehovah's name. Can you please help counsel my parents, should we call Bethel about the lies and tax fraud? They are stressed out and not sure what to do because other JW's stonewall them since she told on my uncle.

Thank you for taking time to consider the plight of my parents, I thought we were not suppose to take people to court and how can my parents negiotate if they won't speak to us. And funny thing, the pedophile who molested mom continues to stalk her online even though he apologized and begged for forgiveness is helping pull the strings behind the scene to punish mom for obeying the admonition to keep the congregation clean, I thought we had a clean brotherhood and back in 2007 that's when my faith fell off a cliff and decided not to get baptized!

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006
    Sounds like your family needs to get an attorney to help you determine what your rights are. I doubt Bethel will care one way or the other.
  • SuziDrums
    SuziDrums

Lawyer up.

Don't waste time trying to get information out of the criminal relatives. Don't even acknowledge them. Protect your parents and grandparents. If these jerks have broken the law while imposing on family, it will backfire on them.

Really. Stop talking to them and get a lawyer to communicate for you. Now. Right now.

• scary21
    scary21

So your mom owns 1/3 of the house. Don't say anything about taxes. If taxes are owed they will be taken out at the time of closing, and your mom will pay 1/3. Sell the house and get it behind you. IMO it is to late to bring up things that happened that far in the past like mowing the lawn and drawing up the plans.

You must get a lawyer or they will keep screwing you out of everything

• millie210
    millie210
    And get a really, really good lawyer. Theyre worth it.
  • ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

1. Its ok to file bankruptcy and force your disabled in-laws to have to keep pulling money from their home equity loan so your husband does not have to work 80 hours a week like my dad did. Imagine how loathsome Jehovah must view people who wake up one day and say, "you know the $60,000 or $80,000 we owe, let's not pay it back and file bankruptcy because the banks can handle the losses". I know the amount they owed could have been worked off if he did not continually jump from job to job. Hell, they did not have to pay rent and the car that was repossed was another payment they did not have to pay for. So, the funny thing it they took grandma's car and blew the engine up and he complained it was a bad car.

My grandpa showed me the beautiful drill this elder used, the drill only allowed a 5/8s bit and this Elder took a mallet and made it fit 1.00 drill bit. The Makita drill was expensive, two of the drill grabs got bent down and the Makita drill was never used again. Do you think he paid for it, he said "That drill was a piece of junk!" Same with Grandma's car, he did not think putting oil inside the car was useful and made grandma pay to fix the engine he blew up!

If this couple is evidence of what the Earth will look like when the New System arrives, we are in very sad shape! Their portion is a barren wasteland, our portion you can ask Eric, he's been out to grab fruit and veggies, why is it those who get stumbled take better care of the Earth than fake witnesses pretending they want Jehovah to approve their position in the New System.

Does it surprise you that someone who mooched off grandpa and grandma for so long, filed bankruptcy and allowed his wife to spend her IRA and sold his Clean Up business for over $25k used that money to take a few years off while his wife continued to work? I feel pity for his wife in a weird way because she was not able to stay at home and raise her kids like my mom was. My dad never forced my mom to work, he made enough money to support the family and mom was able to home school us and now I have a 3.90 GPA taking the following classes.

1. Organic Chemistry 2. Linear Algebra 3. Statics

4. Microbiology!

• ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

Elder Jaundice did not have medical bills to pay, that's not why he filed Bankruptcy, he enjoyed pretending he was the Big Wheel and liked to share that fake wealth. My parents plan on fighting this tooth and nail because we want the fact they committed fraud by overbuilding to come forward in to the light. Jehovah's Organization will punish people who lie to the Government, right?

Is it lying if you told the government you only spent $130k on home improvements when the price was $300k+? My parents lawyer said that they would have to pay taxes and my parents lawyer want's to sue their for "dishonest", there's part of the partnership that say's each partner must be honest and not steal.

Can you help me understand if lying to the County and Tax accessor is fraud and theft?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Get a lawyer.
  • ReligionOfHatred
    ReligionOfHatred

Over the past decade more has been revealed about the true nature, I can't accept the fact a large portion of my life was a lie! The insanity of hearing people say "Oh, we are so close to the New System" make's me want to vomit! Who said anyone has the right to survive through this World and why should God jump on human's schedule just because their terrified of death? Their arrogance and unwillingness to see that everything we beleived was a lie is demonstrated by all the horrible and incompetent elders trying to handle cases outside their skill-set.

Are you troubled that the vast majority of elders handling all the cases did not have any training in counseling or humanity? These men who not trained to watch your dog on vacation are handling intense cases on sexual abuse? The fools told my mother to keep things silent because "we don't want to bring reproach on the Organization, yes, all the victims of abuse must keep their mouths shut so the World does not know whatg a eerie place the Kingdom Hall is! Most of the youth my age are not in college, they got married and moved in with their parents and live off their parents while having babies! The critical thinking classes, the logic classes and Philosophy are rubbing in just how deceived we all were! Can I ask if any of the elders were trained beyond collecting donations and giving unwanted advice that our clothes, our hair or music selection or girls we dated who might not or did not meet their personal preferences? How can anyone with a brain believe these hateful people filled with wickedness that can out drink many of my college binge drinking friends have God's Spirit? The need the drink to force themselves to sleep because their just like King Saul who was cursed by God who allowed the demons to mess with his brain. When I see people like my Aunt and Uncle and their hatred towards people in the congregation, their hatred of people that don't bow down to them, its further proof I made the right decision by telling everyone I want nothing to do because the Organization has no teeth to stop the badness from seeping throughout the World of good Witnesses waiting to get stumbled by miserable men and women that have no problem telling people to be honest while its option for them!

One area that use to bug me was my friends were getting 1099'ed by JW Contractors because the JWs did not want to pay Social Security payroll tax or Worker's Compensation so they paid these employees $10.00 telling them "I am paying you $1.00 above Minimum Wage, so you cover your WC and payroll tax!"

The Fools are just as Jesus said "1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2“The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.a 3So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. 4They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

5“Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture verses inside, and they wear robes with extra long tassels.b 6And they love to sit at the head table at banquets and in the seats of honor in the synagogues. 7They love to receive respectful greetings as they walk in the marketplaces, and to be called ‘Rabbi.’..."

12But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

13“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.e

15“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hellf you yourselves are!

16“Blind guides! What sorrow awaits you! For you say that it means nothing to swear ‘by God’s Temple,’ but that it is binding to swear ‘by the gold in the Temple.’ 17Blind fools! Which is more important—the gold or the Temple that makes the gold sacred? 18And you say that to swear ‘by the altar’ is not binding, but to swear ‘by the gifts on the altar’ is binding. 19How blind! For which is more important—the gift on the altar or the altar that makes the gift sacred?20When you swear ‘by the altar,’ you are swearing by it and by everything on it. 21And when you swear ‘by the Temple,’ you are swearing by it and by God, who lives in it. 22And when you swear ‘by heaven,’ you are swearing by the throne of God and by God, who sits on the throne.

23“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens,g but you ignore the more important aspects of the law—justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things. 24Blind guides! You strain your water so you won’t accidentally swallow a gnat, but you swallow a camel!h

25“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are so careful to clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are filthy—full of greed and self-indulgence! 26You blind Pharisee! First wash the inside of the cup and the dish,i and then the outside will become clean, too.

27“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity.28Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Religion of Hatred wrote: Jehovah's Organization will punish people who lie to the Government, right?

I have never, EVER known this to happen. The org usually looks the other way or denies having right to get involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit