The Watchtower Superstore,Paradise For Sale

by Voyager 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Voyager
    Voyager

Good Morning everybody:

I have been doing some more investigating, and found that the reason that K-Mart is closing down, is because the Watchtower has opened it's doors. For those that haven't seen this web, it is truely a mind blower. The Watchtower is hiding behind Stoops Manufacturing Company.

This site contains a gallery of 36 catalogs of merchandise, being sold under the guise of Stoops Manufacturing, and of course that means that (Brother Stoop) must hold a lot of clout around Bethel. Some of the merchandise includes:

Field service organizers,Pocket planners,Watchtower and Kingdom Ministry holders,Catholic Bibles,Pocket Secretary,Bible computer games,Bible flash cards,Holocaust Remembrance Day Books,Zip donation purses, High powered magnifiers,Bible cases,Key lights,Coin holders,JW medic neck chains,Alarm clocks,Vinyl Badge holders,Latin music cassettes,Guitar music cassettes,Caribbean music cassettes,Piano cassettesSun catchers,Glass wall texts,Bookmarks,Posters,Paradise cups,Childrens animal music,Handbags,Briefcases,Poetic Bible riddles,Rhymes,Riddles,Miss teen service bags,Mag lite portfolio cases,Shoulder bags,Attache cases,Meeting cases,Paradise ties,Ladies service organizers,Elders file case bags,Under the coat service bags,Dog zappers,Art cards,Paradise coloring books,Photo Drama of Creation on CD,Discourses of Rutherford,Necktie organizers,Wallets,Magazine display holders,Pens,Glitz pencils,Highlighters,Fruitage of the spirit mugs,Lion and the lamb mugs,Car mugs,Biographies of the JWS,Agenda organizers,Bible games,Jehovah's GardenYoungs translation,The two Babylons,Books by Thomas Huntley,Holmes Bible Dictionary,Strongs Concordance,Vines Bible Dictionary,Videos,Bible number converter,The travels of Paul, and many many more items.

I think thats enough to get some interest started. If you haven't seen this Watchtower coverup, then you have got to see how Paradise is for sale. Go to http://www.stoopsmfg.com/catalog/jpg/page21.html

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sheeeesh ... a "Kingdom" catalog store

puke

Brummie

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Ok, I do think this is sickening. I never did like how some chose to make a living OFF their brothers and sisters. Still where is the evidence that The WTBS is hiding behind Stoops?

Just wondering if anyone has information on that one.

Ty.

Agape, U_R

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

A similar printing firm here saw the niche in the market and started producing WT covers KM covers etc etc.

But it was made clear that the (b)org had nothing to do with it and received no kick backs

But who REALLY KNOWS

Actually if anything the society is prolly kicking itself for not thinking about it first, great way of making money

Let's bring out T-shirts, saying "I'm a proclaimer of the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom"

We'll make a killing

Edited by - gizmo on 16 January 2003 4:6:36

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Ooo! OOO! I want to help Paul complete his travels...someone buy me that diskette.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Attention, Watch-Mart shoppers, we have a shekinah light special over on aisle three..."

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I always loved my Stoops catolog and bought lots of things from them. They were very nice on the phone , and the prices were IMO very reasonable. I remember getting all of my kids their first little book bag there.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The Stoops catalog was passed amongst the pioneers as if it were gold in my congregation. I hadn't thought about that company in a long time. Although I have to say, I got my book bag at Kmart!

• Voyager
    Voyager

The evidence that the Watchtower is behind it, or getting kick backs is the fact that three quarters of the merchandise, has names that the Society invented and not Stoops. For instance, Stoops did not put a name to the drama called Photo Drama of Creation. Charles Russell put a name to that product. Russell was the Society. No one is just going to stand by and allow a product that they named, to be used by someone else, and be sold , without getting some kind of kick back.

Stoops did not come up with names of products such as New World Translation, and they certainly did not come up with the name Catholic Revised Version, yet all of these products are being sold, at a profit. If you named a product, and found out that someone else took your idea or named product, and was making millions on that product, would you not expect some kind of compensation?

If there is anyone out there that thinks that the Society is not benefitting in some way from the Stoops Manufacture, then they don't know the Watchtower very well.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Looks like the Snoops have found a market addressing the needs of JW's around the world.

Like...... I remember saying the other day that I really needed one of those "paradise ties" from the Snoops catalog. I have heard that they can be real "conversation starters" when out in service. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

I must have been living in a box, I never heard of this company before.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit