The news just keeps getting worse. Prepare yourself.

by Esse quam videri 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

RCMP Reports for July 14 to 20

WILKIE, Saskatchewan, RCMP REPORTS for July 14 to 20

- RCMP received a complaint of individuals loitering behind a business. The complainant was concerned they were attempting to steal equipment. Members attended and searched the property and area but could not locate any suspects. Nothing was stolen.

- There was a report of a suspicious vehicle near Scott, Saskatchewan. Reported for information purposes. Members patrolled but could not locate the vehicle.

- There was a railway crossing malfunction near Landis.

- There was a complaint of an unwanted person in a residence. Members advised the homeowner he could remove the person himself as he had invited him over.

- Jakob Martens was located in a resident that he was on conditions not to attend. He was charged with failing to comply with an undertaking. Dezirae Falcon of Wilkie, 21 years old, was charged with obstructing a peace officer when she lied about Martenโ€™s location.

- RCMP received a report of a suspicious person near a residence. Member located subject of complaint who had just stopped in the area to park in the shade. No charges.

- There was also one traffic complaint
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Reminds me an interior BC town (10k pop.).

Front-page news story - police are very concerned about the increase of double-parking downtown.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    berrygerry: Reminds me an interior BC town (10k pop.).

Wilkie has a population of 1300. A little wee prairie town.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I used to live in a small town, which seemed to have a robust budget for the police and fire departments. I was driving down the road and came a cross three cop cars, two fire trucks and a paramedic. As I drove by I looked to see what horrible thing had happened to cause this kind of response. It was one drunk pedestrian, who was badly failing the sobriety test.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LisaRose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • freddo
    freddo
    Verily I say unto thee - Armageddon is nigh!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yep, just as i thought, this system cant go on much longer, it just cant!

Now, just imagine the news in "paradise earth":

It wouldnt be much different except that there would be medieval punishments being dished out left right and centre, think ISIS in charge, that is about what it would amount to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit