by MacHislopp 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LMAO Quotes!!

Thanks LadyLee!!

Cassi

• celticwarrior
    celticwarrior

all of you really think you are rebels but you are not ZOG owns you!!!!!! you watch ZOG tv (all networks are Judaan), eat ZOG food (look at the little kosher label on you cheap processed food), you use ZOG currency (federal reserve is largely owned by Jews) and ZOG 'allows' the WTBS to exist as long as the keep drumming the old Catholic is the devil tune. why do you think the wtbts is almost obsessed with the old testament? ZIonist Occupational Government .... believe it or not Rutherford was dead on about ZOG. Hitler was wrong in that he tried to take CHrists role in opposing ZOG... he did not have the authority and ZOG destroyed him. do you think you are rebels with your petty tens of sites about WT shenanigans? feast on the thousands of sites against ZIonist occupational government. read rev 2:9, look up the protocols of the elders of zion , or ZOG, or Karl Marx, . "And he will actually come in during a freedom from care and take hold of the Kingdom" Daniel 11:21. interpret is as you wish you are just the ZoG slaves and part of the ZOGS new world order some pussy is probably going to disallow this post

• sf
    sf

http://www.israelshamir.net/english/shadowofzog.html

Nice to 'see' you again celtic.

sKally

• celticwarrior
    celticwarrior

holy moly my post has been on for a whole 90 m inutes without censorship when ZOG is tired of meddling with the WTBTS, he will attack! Lenin and trotsky (bronstein) were pure ZOG ....murdered millions and put the JW's in gulags.....deprogramm yourselves....spend 30 days with no television.....

a little bit of truth.... when i was a child and maligned for being a JW (might I add that the elders never ever went to my school and stuck up for me while I was being trounced by teachers and students) ( imaggine coming home year after year of abuse at the hands of the ZOG public schools, and your mother telling you that you need to set an example... and be a fine witness.. and if you are hassled its because you are straying from Jehovah)....some of the worst were little ZOG kids who had no appreciation that the Jw's refused to join Hitler in the slaughter. some of the teachers coming in talking about the 'Holohoax'.... but abusing me as a witness kid relentlessly. In my mind, the WT needs a spanking, and the ZOG will see christs army soon. the ZOg thought Hitler was a patsy.... they nearly crapped their pants as they realized how close Hitler came to winning. They are gonna poop their undies when Christ comes

• Valis
    Valis

skally that is not the balmpot from Cornwall...this crazy is from somewhere else..

cleticwarrior. All that garbage is just a front for racists and a platform for anti-semitism. Not welcome here.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• celticwarrior
    celticwarrior

OOOH

and your from texas? and you are too busy 'exposing' the WT? I bet you dont even know who Karl Martel is. never heard of Nimrod and the world government? anti-semitism is a made up word just as surely as 'gay' is a euphemism to put homosexuality in a better light. and Rutherford was not an anti-italiate for exposing Rome? And if I am crazy, why do you believe the holohoax? And you never ever heard of the Ukrainian massacre that was going on in 1933. Jewish Marxixts killing millions of Kulaks because they wanted to stay home and farm the land. Kaganovih, trotsky, Cheka, NKVD all Judaan, all mass murderers.

• Valis
    Valis

Bye bye troll! You got your wish! Sounds like someone from the jjrizzo fan club...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sf
    sf
    that is not the balmpot from Cornwall

This fact, I am well aware of.

Why would you think otherwise? { strictly rhetorical }

sKally

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I tried to get a look at the scanned facsimilies, but got a forbidden message when I clicked the link. Also, I'm confused by the way the article is written and deditorialized on. who wrote what there?

• Scully
    Scully
    I tried to get a look at the scanned facsimilies, but got a forbidden message when I clicked the link. Also, I'm confused by the way the article is written and deditorialized on. who wrote what there?

The thread is three years old. Sometimes links go dead. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit