"--want to survive Armageddon?-- the start partaking--

by prologos 15 Replies latest social humour

• prologos
    prologos

Jesus: the GT will be cut short for the sake of the "chosen ones" the sealed anointed). Unless those days are cut short no flesh will be saved. How can you be saved without being a chosen one, be a chosen one without partaking?

THEN start asap or the start of ALL partaking.

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

Agree! This is the real hope of the christians. All over new testament.

To live in the kingdom of God as a flesh and blood human being is what the unjust ones will receive - as a second chance to know God and decide. They will not live eternally. Read Isaiah 65:20 - there will be old people in the kingdom.

After the second judgment at the end of 1000 years the flash and blood people who will be judged favorable will also be transformed into the new creation - immortal beings.

Being the new creation, is the christian hope, they are not angels, they have bodies - incorruptible and indestructible bodies and they can live both on earth and in heavens - as Jesus did after resurrection.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I agreed whole heartily, the last year I still went I partook at my last memorial. Then I moved on with my knowledge and became and agnostic. But your right this evil religion takes Salvation and the gift of Grace and Jesus himself away from the R&F and make them instead do worship to the idol that is the Organization, just like the Catholic church.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    I want to see the number of partakers go way over 144,000. That should put the cat amongst the pigeons.
  • prologos
    prologos

sorry for the uncorrectable typo in the title.

If you ask jws: "-who are the "chosen ones"? they would have to answer: "--the select few, the partakers"". so their survival is linked to the shortening of the Great Tribulation. Any "flesh's" survival is made possible only by the shortness of Armageddon. so :

Lurkers and friends, do you not want to be the "flesh" to be fresh after Armageddon? then you have to become part of the select chosen ones, PARTAKE, for survival's sake, if you follow wt schedule you have to wait until next year, if you think it is SOONER, could you sneak into the communion line of a church?

Note this is in the humour section.

indestructible bodies and they can live both on earth and in heavens - as Jesus did after resurrection. @ paradise beauty,

that is a novel. beautiful thought. so where is Christ's indestructible body now? the one that came through the closed door?

Phizzy: yeah, since chosen ones means they have CHOSEN to partake, what keeps others from making sure to join the survivors of the big A ?

Here is the Irony: the creme de la creme of the chosen ones, the Brooklyn Seven, do not expect to survive Armageddon, They have chosen to be combattants with paradisebeauty's indestructible bodies to kill all the babies, apostates and other bird food.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

John 6

48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which anyone may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

In all of the new testament nobody ever left Jesus because his teaching was to difficult... until you get to the teaching about the last supper. Never in all of the new testament does Jesus EVER repeat himself except in this passage and he says the same thing over and over like 6 times. Also of note... this is the first evidence of Judas turning away from Jesus.

Jesus very clearly says my flesh is real. If you eat it you will live forever, if you don't you won't.

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

It's true.

All Christians partook of the bread and wine of communion, especially at the start. Later there developed those who did it annually, and even later that was simplified to receiving only the host in the form of bread or tincture, but all Christians partook of "communion."

This is based on the fact that all Jews partake of the matzos (unleavened bread) and wine at a Passover Seder. All who are redeemed partake. Those who do not are cut off. Christians could not be Christians unless they partook of communion.--1 Corinthians 5.7, 8.

What the Jehovah's Witnesses do is totally weird. Even atheist and agnostic Jews that I know get together with their families on Passover and partake. I don't understand how "not partaking" can be a sign that you "belong" to anything. If you are going to sit on your chair and just watch, don't come. I wouldn't let you come to my Seder and just sit and watch. Even if you are not a Jew, you have to join in. The Witness thing is so anti-Biblical, anti- Christian, anti-Jewish that it is ignorance.

If you get invited to a Memorial and you believe in Christ, you had better eat and drink. Any host would kick you out for insulting them by not eating.

• bsmart
    bsmart
    If I was to live forever I don't care if its on earth or in heaven. I just don't want it to be with the witnesses!
  • prologos
    prologos

Wt calls the "Other Sheep" companions, even that is misleading double talk. No sharing of "pane"= bread at the 'memorial'.

The "Chosen Ones" need their flesh saved. The so-called "anointed" need to be relieved of life, preferably by axing Rev.20. so:

Partake, even if you want no Partasaking,

• prologos
    prologos
    little_Socrates
    "If you eat it you will live forever, if you don't you won't." -- The way I read it : "---has everlasting life, will resurrect him--" a lot vaguer promise, yet to be seen.
    CalebInFloroda
    "This is based on the fact that all Jews partake of the matzos (unleavened bread) and wine at a Passover Seder."
    thanks, yes all Israel was in the law covenant, not just the priests or the royal hierarchies. and that eating, drinking together would be the only redeeming feature of that full moon spring night.
    BSW: we like everyone to "partake" before they see the 'Adam to Armageddon' spiel as the spoof it really is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit