$$ Get your ROKU on! $$

by pixel 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES BRANCH TERRITORY

Re: Discount on Roku Devices

Dear Brothers:

Our JW Broadcasting Internet television station can be viewed by means of various devices,
    including Roku streaming players. A 20 percent discount is now available on Roku devices
    when purchased using the discount code “JW20” from the company’s website, www.roku.com.
    Please note that this discount is only available when purchasing a device online from Roku. The
    discount is not available when purchasing a Roku device from retail stores or through other online
    stores.

This discount code will be available until September 30, 2015, and may be used by individuals
    associated with the congregation. The code should not be shared with others or posted
    online. Since this offer is being made directly by Roku, the branch office should not be contacted
    for shipping information, warranty, or billing questions. The JW Broadcasting Roku app
    now supports the 25 languages listed below.

Please be assured of our warm Christian love and greetings.

Your brothers,

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Brilliant!!!! At the Regional Convention in Glasgow, Scotland at the weekend, Mark Sanderson of the G.B. said in his final talk that the K.H. was only to be used as a place of worship, and not to be used by J.W.'s for business purposes. :)

Thank you Mark for highlighting the hypocritical standards of your business empire by using K.H.'s worldwide to advertise another company's electronic gadget at a discounted price!!!

I wonder what kick-backs your company is receiving for promoting a "worldly" company's merchandise?

You and your cronies in Brooklyn are as corrupt and devious as they come!

• Listener
    Listener

Damn, I just spent all my money buying Raflexadine from a lovely couple at the Kingdom Hall.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/421620001/gross-hypocrisy-september-15-2015-watchtower

• maksutov
    maksutov
    Their standard affiliate scheme pays 5%, so the borg are probably getting at least that much. https://www.roku.com/about/affiliate
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    I've been wanting a new roku3 for a while, should I use their code?
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Wait, is this for real or a joke?

I kid you not, this organization has got so sad and desperate in the last 5 years I can't tell if this letter is real or not.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    not a joke the code works. I can't pass up $20 off. It's a good deal.
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    And they must not be doing affiliate program because they point to the main site.
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Holy shit you all are for real... The code does work...

Wait, is this letter real? Do they make money off of every Roku sold? WTF IS GOING ON IN OZ LAND!

Are they getting away from Magazine sales and going for Roku sales? JW are going to be going door to door selling Roku's now!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    y'all are reading way too much into this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit