2nd ANNOUNCEMENT: ID Discovery Channel, Monday, August 3rd @ 9 PM EST - a program about JW, Robert Bryant, murdering his family

by AndersonsInfo 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Please tune in for the season 3 premiere of Deadly Devotion! The first of 6 episodes will air on Monday, August 3rd, 2015 at 9:00 PM EST and it's about JWs. Please check your local listings for the Investigation Discovery Channel.

In 2002, Robert Bryant, former highly respected JW elder, murdered his four children and his wife and then killed himself. Why would this wonderful family man do this terrible thing? What drove him to do it?

Investigative reporters interviewed many people to try to answer these questions. Once again I say, please tune in.

Barbara

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wow! Thank you Barbara. The stories never end.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Thanks!
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Thanks Barb for the heads up. I had forgotten all about the Bryant murders.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

My local program scheduling on DirecTV is different.

The new season on DirecTV starts on 8/13 and the first scheduled episode of the third season is not about Robert Bryant.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I received an announcement from the team at ID Discovery a few days ago stating the Robert Bryant story will air on August 3rd, 2015 at 9 PM EST. That's all I know. Sorry if there was some sort of mistake made by them, but I'm sort of getting used to this type of thing happening with these announcements. I'll get back to you all if I find out something different as to the date of broadcast.

Barbara

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I just double checked the ID schedule, http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/deadly-devotion/tv-schedule/ and the program is definitely scheduled for 8/3/15 at 9 pm EST. The name of the first in the series is "Witness to Murder." Here is what the blurb stated:

Janet Bryant is a loving mother of four and a dedicated Jehovah's Witness. With her husband Robert by her side, she's raising her children to be devoted members, as well. No one would suspect her family to be in the middle of a modern day tragedy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for that barb.however i`m in Australia and not sure whether we can view it .i have logged on the site but not able to view any of previous shows.

Bummer

smiddy

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Hey everyone. Don't forget about this program for Monday evening, August 3rd.

Barbara

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie
    Turning personal tragedies into witchhunt because of church membership never was one of my favorite games to watch, whether the one experiencing a blackout was a Catholic, Buddhist, Evangelical or JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit