Freemasons

by UnDisfellowshipped 60 Replies latest jw friends

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    I am posting this Thread because I've seen some people ask "Who are the Freemasons?"

Back a few years ago, I had never heard of the Masons before.

Then, I had some Masons involved in my life, so I did a lot of research into them (at the Library, on the Internet, in Books, testimony by Former Masons, etc.).

I will start a Thread soon and post my beliefs and opinions on Freemasonry.

Here are a few things I have found in my research.

In a "well-ordered" Masonic Lodge, Masons are allowed to believe in any God they want to, EXCEPT Jesus Christ.
    In fact, in a "well-ordered" Masonic Lodge, the Name Jesus Christ should not even be mentioned.

That makes one wonder, doesn't it?

The Masons in the lower Degrees are not told the Truth about what Masons truly believe and teach and do, they are not told what the true goals and purpose of the Freemasons are (Just like in the Watchtower). They are not told that they are not supposed to even talk about Jesus Christ until they reach certain Degrees. They are not told that Freemasons worship Lucifer until they reach the very highest Degree (33rd Degree).

Also, Freemasonry is most definitely a Religion, disguised as a Charity and Fraternal Organization.

The main "god" of the Freemasons is called JAH-BUL-ON. JAH (Jehovah) - BUL (Baal) - ON (Osiris).

They also call their "god" GAOTU (Grand Architect Of The Universe).

The Freemasons make new members swear not to reveal any secrets or their tongues will be cut out (among other things).

Here is a list of some Presidents of the United States who were Freemasons:

George Washington, 1st President, 1789 - 1797, Commanding General during American Revolution, made a Mason August 4, 1753, in Fredericksburg Lodge (now No. 4), A. F. & A. M., Fredericksburg, Virginia.

James Monroe, 5th President, 1817 - 1825, made a Mason November 9, 1775, in Williamsburg Lodge (now No. 6), A.F. & A.M., Williamsburg, Virginia.

Andrew Jackson, 7th President, 1829 - 1837 Harmony Lodge No. 1, Nashville, Tennessee, an Honorary Member of Federal Lodge No. 1, F. & A.M., Washington, D.C., and Jackson Lodge No. 1, F. & A.M., Tallahassee, Florida. In 1822 and 1823 he served as the Grand Master of Masons in Tennessee.

James Knox Polk, 11th President, 1845 - 1849, made a Mason September 4, 1820, in Columbia Lodge No. 31, F. & A.M., Columbia, Tennessee.

James Buchanan, 15th President, 1857 - 1861, made a Mason January 24, 1817, in Lodge No. 43 (it has no name), F. & A.M., Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

Andrew Johnson, 17th President, 1865 - 1869, made a Mason during May, 1851, in Greeneville Lodge No. 119 (now No. 3), F. & A.M., Greeneville, Tennessee.

James Abram Garfield, 20th President. 1881, made a Mason November 22, 1864, in Columbus Lodge No. 30 F. & A.M., Columbus, Ohio.

William McKinley, 25th President, 1897 - 1901, made a Mason May 3, 1865, in Hiram Lodge No. 21, A.F. & A.M., Winchester, Virginia.

Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President, 1901 - 1909, made a Mason April 24, 1901, in Matinecock Lodge No. 806, F. & A.M., Oyster Bay, New York.

William Howard Taft, 27th President, 1909 - 1913 - Chief Justice Supreme Court 1921 - 1930, made a "Mason at Sight" in an "Occassional Lodge" called for that purpose on February 18, 1909, in the Scottish Rite Cathedral, Cincinnati, Ohio, by Charles S. Hoskinson, Grand Master of Masons in Ohio.

Warren Gamaliel Harding, 29th President, 1921 - 1923, made a Mason August 27, 1920, in Marion Lodge No. 70, F. & A.M., Marion, Ohio.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President, 1933 - 1945, made a Mason November 28, 1911, in Holland Lodge No. 8, F. & A.M., New York, New York, the same Lodge in which George Washington, the Nation's first President, held Honorary membership.

Harry S. Truman, 33rd President, 1945 - 1951, made a Mason March 18, 1909, in Belton Lodge No. 450, A.F. & A.M., Belton, Missouri. He served as the Grand Master of Masons of Missouri in 1940.

Gerald R. Ford, Jr. 38th President, 1974 - 1977. He was raised to the Sublime degree of Master Mason on May 18, 1951 in Columbia Lodge No. 3, F. &.A.M., of Washington, D.C., as a courtesy for Malta Lodge No. 465, F. & A.M. of Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Lyndon Baines Johnson 1908-1973. 36th President, 1963 - 1969. Entered Apprentice degree Johnson City Lodge No. 561, Johnson City, Texas October 30, 1937. Did not advance.

Ronald Reagan (Honorary Shriner)

George H.W. Bush Sr. (Skull & Bones Member, Freemason and Illuminati Member, and Bilderberger)

Bill Clinton (Freemason and Illuminati Member, and Bilderberger)

George W. Bush Jr. (Skull & Bones Member, Freemason and Illuminati Member, and Bilderberger)

With all the famous people and Presidents who were Freemasons, it should make people worry a little bit, once you have the info on this Thread.

The Masons (and other Masonic-Related Groups) love the Number 11 and multiples of it, such as 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, etc.

Here are a couple of the Masons "Buzz Words" that are pretty much unique to Freemasons:

MAH-HAH-BONE (Not sure what this means exactly)

Grand Master

Grand Lodge

Here are some other Organizations and Groups connected to Freemasonry:

The Moose Lodge

The Elk Lodge

The Eastern Star

Job's Daughters

Shriners (India Shrine)

Skull & Bones (at Yale)

Illuminati

Bilderbergers

Here are some Religions which have connections to Freemasonry:

The Mormons

Jehovah's Witnesses (Charles Taze Russell had definite connections to Freemasonry)

The Moonies

There's more.

The Catholics used to forbid Catholics from becoming Masons, however, I believe they now allow them to do so.

Also, the Southern Baptist Convention allows their members to become Masons because they don't see anything objectionable for a Christian becoming a Mason.

Here is a Website that all "Christian Masons" should visit: http://www.ephesians5-11.org

I welcome any and all comments and questions.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 2 November 2002 18:3:41

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 2 November 2002 18:5:13

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yer, i spent 2 years researching the masons, mostly the illuminati. once you start you cant stop, unless you believe things to be a certain way and dont want to change your views.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Here are some Religions which have connections to Freemasonry: The Mormons Jehovah's Witnesses...

I was reading something about that on David Icke and I sent an email with questions about what was written there.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I think David Icke has some correct info on Freemasons and JW's, however, I don't believe all of that stuff about Reptile-People.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Heh, no I don't take the reptile people stuff seriously either. But it is an interesting site.

I wonder if whoever gets my email will even bother to reply.....

• larc
    larc

Undisfellowshipped, we have seen all this nonsense before. Please show the docuementation that connects the JWs to the Masons and the illuminati, whoever they are???? No one has shown any connection between Russell and the Masons. The Masons have a membership registry they will share with anyone. Russell is not listed. If you don't believe me, write or call the Masons in PA, find out for yourself.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

A couple summers ago, a movie came out called "The Skulls". My husband and I went to see it. Then, suddenly it was pulled from the theaters, after just one week. People noticed this and were asking around. Apparently, we were fortunate to catch it when we did. Also, it took nearly a year for the video to come out, and there was no advertising done, not like other videos.

Is there a point to this? Yes. This movie was highly enlightening as to secret societies that exist today and that have existed for centuries. They are a sub culture of powerful people controlling powerful people. You must get the video if possible. Much of the "truth" is hidden behind the movie itself, but the facts are there. Someone wanted these facts made known to the public, and then poof, somebody else shut the door. Then Skulls II came out, which was a silly theatrical follow-up, to make it look like the original movie was just a low-budget flick.

Your thread is very interesting because I recently purchased a book about the true bloodline of Jesus, the man, and the Freemason Society. The information perports that Jesus, the man, because of his unearthly abilities, intelligence, and charisma, was playing a part, initiated by a secret society, to be this Messiah that everyone was looking for. That he did not actually die at all, but was given a potion that put him in a coma/deathlike state for three days, so certain prophecies would appear to be fulfilled with him. I found it very interesting, that much of so-called phrophecy was said to be fulfilled--AFTER THE FACT. Things recording as truth, when in fact, the pieces of the puzzle were deliberately skewed, so they would fit.

It discusses his marriage by strict Jewish sect, to Mary, and the birth of several children. He was definitely an enlightened being living as a human, as was his mother Mary, and his wife, also named Mary. I had not read anything like this before in my life. I can now understand why the Catholics give so much importance to Mary, the mother of Jesus. It forces the circumstances of Jesus's life and death to be totally religious, when in fact, he was just another emisary from the universe, sent a special way, to live among humans, and affect the genetic heritage of mankind by parenting. The facts speak for themselves as a matter of history, but a different history than what the bible would give us.

The connection to your thread is very interesting.

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

Yeh G'Day undis

Interesting yes indeed.

You mention that the so called illuminati is PART of the freemason group. You should investigate that further mate.

For those with discernment, and i know this second hand, King Hussain ( not jnr ) of Jordan was level 22. There are others like him also that subscribe to the groups ideals, it would suprise many whom these ones are !

There has been much interest and commentary on such groups here in the past as you know, and to date, i cant recall anyone offering a realistic or true misson statement for the group, for what purpose did they initially form, how are they very different now, and how this impacts on the world and us personally.

Larc cracks me up man, undies why dont you call or write them, ohh and say number 245768jr said g'day.

Just out of interest, does anyone here have their 'book', know the passwords for any levels or is familiar with their identifying procedure and gestures ?

Does anyone know anything about bottom left hand side ???

• Valis
    Valis

I've had a very good experience w/the Masons. My first child had hip dysplasia..both of them. Its very expensive for multiple sonograms, doctor's visits, etc...one of my colleagues at school is a Mason and sponsored her to go to Scottish Right Children's Hospital in Dallas. FOR FREE! They took really good care of her and were very pleasant. If a bunch of old guys wanna have secret handshakes and rings and wear goofy hats that's OK w/me. They do the children right unlike some other BORG I could mention.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Undisfellowshipped,

I am unaware that Catholics can be Freemasons. The latest statement that I could find dates from 1996 and it still says it is prohibited.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/5229/religion/masonry.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit